What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[DISC]Red Sea Map for Promods(ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saint

Staff member
Admin
Patron
Official Partner
Reaction score
TerraMaps Third Birthday and Goodbye Red Sea Map

Tomorrow is the third anniversary of TerraMaps. We don't want to let this pass us by.
The past year has been a tumultuous one for many members of TerraMaps. But TerraMaps is still here and stronger than ever.
We are celebrating our 3rd year anniversary since the release of Red Sea Map 1.0 and it now time to say goodbye the the Red Sea Map for good.

Red Sea Map will continue being part of the the New Road to Africa Map (Egypt and Sudan) en the Road to Asia map (Saudi Arabia)

And we have a nice surprise for many of our loyal members, friends and supporters. So today is the chance to join this community. Do not hesitate to join;)
In the mean time also check our new website
https://www.terramaps.net/

Please continue to follow us on social media like Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, and of course here on Discord, interact with fellow fans, users, and staff!

Expand your truck sim today!

Reaction score
What has this to do with the Road to AFRICA map???
These area's will be done in Road to ASIA
Get back to school and learn your geography
i know but i like red sea because its showing little from my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8