What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[1.41] Honzula's Combos for ETS2 [UPD 8/31 2021]

ItzHonzula

Reaction score
Hi!

I would just like to present you my map combos.

There's currently an SCS combo and soon I will post also my ProMods based combo.

Requirements
All combos require ETS2 1.41 and ALL MAP DLC's (inclusing Iberia!)

ets2_20210831_143119_00.png

ets2_20210831_143203_00.png

ets2_20210831_143158_00.png

ets2_20210831_143153_00.png

Download Links

Map BG (choose the updated one for SCS Combos and activate it on the very top of the mod manager):

Projekt Česko:

Road To Asia:

RusMap:

Dorogi Povolzh'ya/VolgaMap:

SZM addon (REQUIRES RUSMAP!!):

MedMap:

North map:

The Great Steppe:

SibirMap:

Road To Aral Reborn:

Swedish Islands:

TRExtended (you need to edit both manifests to make it work on 1.41):

Poland Detail-Adding Map (works fine with 1.41):

Paris Rebuild:

Send bug reports under this post, attach a game.log in case the game crashes!

If you have a suggestion for other maps which could fit into this, tell me and I will test it.

Happy Truckin'!

Last edited:

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
Your work very well friend, it does not matter if the map is small, I congratulate you. Is your map compatible with promods? I would very much like to add your map to my map combo.

ItzHonzula

Reaction score
Sadly, Projekt Česko is NOT compatible with ProMods. However, once Projekt Česko 1.0 and EURoadNet 1.1 released, I will try to create a fix for those two so it would be usuable at least with ERN map (you will also get more Czechia with ERN).

ItzHonzula

Reaction score
Since Projekt Česko v1.0 is going to be out very soon, this combo will be finnally updated. Give me ideas for new maps here, thanks. Also I will update the entire topic so there will be also a ProMods based combo and an SCS combo. Small combo will be discontinued and replaced with a classic "big" combo which will also include mods like ROEX or RusMap/Sibir/Great Steppe... you know :)

Stay tuned!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8