What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ETS 1.40 Map Mega Combo Load Order (update 22/04/2021)

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the TERRAMAPS team presents a map combo for version 1.40 of ETS. It currently has a total of 33 map mods plus 6 DLC maps from SCS. Below are the photos of the combined sequence and the links to download the maps. Map combo tested by
Gringos Gamers, Lord Sith Games, and Kaius Game play.

NOTE:
- This map combo requires ALL map DLCs to run, except IBERIA
- This combo fully compatible with DLC IBERIA
- Mods in red - Roextended 2.9.5 paid version, can be substituted for version Roextended 2.6.5
- Mod in yellow - Not used with Roextended 2.6.5

Update 22/04/2021:
-PJ Indo map sequence changed
-JRR v02 map added
-Viva Malta map added
-Rusmap new version 2.4.1

Equip: TERRAMAPS

LINKS to files:

1 - Rhodes 1.0

2 - Australia Tasmania Map

3 - PJ Indo Map 2.7

4 - The Great Steppe

5 - SibirMap

6 - Southern Region

7 - EAA 6.1

8 - RusMap 2.4.1 (New update 22/04/2021)

9 - Promods 2.55
www.promods.net

10 - Macedonia (use def_ST if you have Special Transport)
https://sharemods.com/njlhd1i2bbny/N.Macedonia_rework_1.4.1.zip.html

11 - Promods Middle East 2.55a
www.promods.net

12 - Israel Lebanon

13 - Finnmark Mod

14 - Red Sea 1.2.2

15 - Ukraine Expansion

16 - Project Balkans

17 - SZM Addon

18 - Volga Map

19 - Med Map 0.1

20 - Turkey Lite 1.3.5

21 - Roextended 2.9.5
Pay - https://roextended.ro/forum/index.php
Free - Roextended 2.65

22 - Latvia 1.27

23 - Paris Rebuild 2.6

24 - Tekirdag Map

25 - Swedish Island 1.10

26 - House Italy

27 - Project Greenland

28 - Background mod (choose one)

29 - Rusmap RC
https://sharemods.com/5otwodrjmvpn/PM252_RM2.4.0_roadconnection.scs.html

30 - Turkey Rhodes FIX v2

31 - Java Road Revolution (JRR) v0.2 (New update 22/04/2021)

32 - Viva Malta (New update 22/04/2021)

ETS_1.40_Mega_Combo_sec_1a6.png

ETS_1.40_Mega_Combo_sec_7a9.png

Last edited:

MrPapaBear

Reaction score
Good big Map Combo. Small improvement add to your picture Bottom/ Top, for people that don't know the direction and for people that don't see the movment slider on the side. Other question do we still need the Russmap Police Car fix, because it looks very old, and im wondering if this wasn't fixed by now.

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
Good big Map Combo. Small improvement add to your picture Bottom/ Top, for people that don't know the direction and for people that don't see the movment slider on the side. Other question do we still need the Russmap Police Car fix, because it looks very old, and im wondering if this wasn't fixed by now.
I have no information on the issue of police cars. I just got an error in the RUSMAP map that has some plates without traffic information. For that it has a fix that fixes, I leave below the information and link

MrPapaBear

Reaction score
Igor Rusmap was updated so the Sign fix is not needed anymore and the old load order can be used again. And what I'm asking on your second picture in the Mod list you have No Rus Map Police in Europe, I was wondering if that is still needed

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
Igor Rusmap was updated so the Sign fix is not needed anymore and the old load order can be used again. And what I'm asking on your second picture in the Mod list you have No Rus Map Police in Europe, I was wondering if that is still needed
Yes, now with the RUSMAP update for version 2.4.1 it is no longer necessary to use the fix. Now for this version, you also don't need the No Rus Map Police in Europe. I'm going to update my combo since I had to add more 2 maps. Thanks for the information

bane88

Patron
Reaction score
Thanks for this :D Just one question: Load time - is it normal (10-20 seconds) or a long long one ?

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
Thanks for this :D Just one question: Load time - is it normal (10-20 seconds) or a long long one ?
In my case, with the EAA map to start the game, it takes about 6 minutes. If I get the EAA map it takes me about 1 minute.. But the first loading should take about 30 to 40 minutes. But that in my configuration that I play on a notebook.
Notebook
I7 9ºgeneration
16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz
SSD 512Gb M2
SSD 1Tb M2
GTX 1050 4Gb

igorneves55

Staff member
Beta Tester
Support
Reaction score
But I am still going to do a study of changing the position of the EAA map to see if the loading time improves.

bane88

Patron
Reaction score
Thanks. I have excluded EAA and Indo, and load time is 10 - 20 seconds. I myself play EAA as standalone.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8