What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ETS2 1.41 Recommended Map Combo by TerraMaps

Tedesco

Board of Advisors
Staff member
Board of Advisors
Developer
Reaction score
Hello!

This is the official Map Combo for ETS2 1.41 by TerraMaps, with recommended map mods & other recommended mods. It is designed to provide realistic gameplay as much as possible, and to also help people understand how to make combos with the TerraMaps Mods.

Enjoy, and Happy Trucking!

LOAD ORDER GOES AS FOLLOWS:

Background Map (choose one)

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop...edfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home - ProMods Background Maps

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjv6eOEvYLzAhW9GbkGHaHvAHkQFnoECAsQAw&url=https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20&usg=AOvVaw0eqY9OBOmhuobWZdI9enh7 - Bengan's Background Maps

THEN SEE LOAD ORDER AS DESCRIBED BELOW. BG MODS ALWAYS SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LOAD ORDER

PM1.PNG

part2.PNG

With RoEx, the load order is slightly different:

Roex1.PNG

part2roex.PNG

part3roex.PNG

part4roex.PNG

part5roex.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINKS CAN BE FOUND IN THE ZIP FILE ANNEXED TO THIS THREAD. DOWNLOAD IT AND FOLLOW THE LOAD ORDER INSTRUCTIONS!

LOAD ORDER DESIGNED BY KOBRA2112

Edit 9/19/2021:

Hi all,

Kobra2112 here. Just a quick update from me - at the behest of Pilot and a few other members of the team, I've updated the load order in the xlsx file, and also added a separate file for RoEx. Please DM me on Discord if you see any issues with the load order. I have excluded certain maps, such as Poland Rebuilding, due to their instability and therefore I cannot recommend them. You are of course, free to try these at your own risk, however note that they may give rise to unexpected issues and bugs during gameplay. Thanks, and enjoy your trucking adventures!

Attachments

• part1.png
    part1.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 59
  • part1roex.PNG
    part1roex.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ETS2_mod_list.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

lmondayy

Reaction score
It's a nice combo, but the AZGE-ProMods Version download link is not working.
I also have a question, if it is possible to add RusMap to it.

OlafJ

Board of Advisors, Moderator
Staff member
Board of Advisors
Beta Tester
Support
Patron
Reaction score
Website
terramaps.net
It's a nice combo, but the AZGE-ProMods Version download link is not working.
I also have a question, if it is possible to add RusMap to it.
The AZGE Promods Version is no longer availablem sorry.
Yes that is possible RusMap will have to go above Red Sea and below RoEx
We will update the combo after the release of Road to Asia

Matt48

Reaction score
the map im currently using has all them and works fine until i open world map and zoom in and then it crashes to desktop. its a shame because there is pretty much every city in the world on it. its absolutely huge.

Кobra2112

Staff member
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey all,

Glad everyone's enjoying the load order. Just a quick note of a few things:

1. I haven't been able to figure out necessarily why, but you may see some purple textures in places that shouldn't have them, especially northern territories. I think there might be a mod in here somewhere causing this, but I can't necessarily figure out which one it is. Hoping it goes away eventually on its own
2. "Requisite mods" column is for mods that are required in order to run another mod. So for example, line 38 of the attached spreadsheet has Promods Addon - Emden listed. Since obviously you wouldn't be able to run this mod without running Promods itself, Promods is a "requisite" mod, or required for play
3. Buffer size configs still apply as this is considered a "big combo" like other people have advertised.
4. I did not hunt down DLC requirements for each of these mods. If that's desired, PM me on Discord (same username as here) and I'll update the spreadsheet

And most importantly:

5. While I do believe this load order is crash free, I have not been able to 100% verify that it is free of crashes everywhere. It should be, but use at your own risk.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8