What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.2.2 for ETS2 1.40/ Promods(ME) 2.55

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.2.2 - (1.40/2.55) by TerraMaps

REL - Red Sea Map 1.2.2 - (1.40/2.55) by TerraMaps

Welcome to the Red Sea!

TerraMaps, the same team that brought you Caribbean Map for ATS
is proud to present the Red Sea Map for ETS2

This map mod will connect the ProMods ME road from Taba south into a whole new area on ETS including cities up and down the Red Sea coastline.

PLAN
The image below shows a preliminary plan with realistic "starter map project" goals. In the future, we can expand to Ethiopia and South Sudan and who knows the potential as the road networks in East Africa are not only simple to build but very fun. Precision and detail to the 1:19 scale is given as well.

Everyone, I want to thank you for your support and being fans of TerraMaps projects. Red Sea Map started with a simple road down to Nuweiba, and we have a lot of development going on for future updates already! Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Best regards,
TerraMaps

Expand your ATS today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8