What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.3.3 for ETS2 1.42/ Promods(ME) 2.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.3.3. for ETS2 1.43/ Promods(ME) 2.60 by TerraMaps

TerraMaps is proud to present Red Sea Map 1.3.3

Welcome to the Red Sea!

This map mod will connect the ProMods ME road from Taba south into a whole new area on ETS including cities up and down the Red Sea coastline.
The Red Sea is famous for its beautiful and extensive coral reefs, including along the coasts of Egypt and Sudan. These coastal reefs are among the richest coral reefs in the world.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Download: https://terramaps.net/download/
(Premium Link is updated for 1.3.3 and includes both def/map and assets)

Required DLC's
---------------------------
All 6 SCS DLC's

Required Map Mods
---------------------------
- ProMods 2.57
- ProMods Middle East Add-On 2.57

Background Map
----------------------------
In order to be able to freely move around the world map and see cities and roads where they should accurately be, we work with Bengan's Maps and strongly recommend everyone who enjoys expanding their truck sim to utilize his maps. (Please note, The South Sinai and everything down to Muhammad Qol is aligned with ProMods' background map)
Download Link: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20

As an alternate, you can instead use the ProMods High Quality Extended Map which centers around ProMods' compatible load order map mods and ensures all cities are in an accurate location. This background map can be downloaded easily through the steam workshop.
Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2486307769

Older Versions
--------------------------------------------
Older versions can be downloaded here:

Load Order
--------------------
- Place Red Sea Map Mod directly above PMME in the Mod Manager

SUPPORT
If you find any bugs or have any problems please post them in the #Support channel on our Discord channel or in our Forum page
Discord (use #support): https://discord.gg/jxQyhwhCqD
Email: [email protected]
Forum: https://terramaps.net/forum/

Please only utilize one of the above methods of reaching out to support that you'd prefer. They are all monitored equally, but Discord is proven to be the fastest response rate.

PLAN
The image below shows a preliminary plan with realistic "starter map project" goals. In the future, we can expand to Ethiopia and South Sudan and who knows the potential as the road networks in East Africa are not only simple to build but very fun. Precision and detail to the 1:19 scale is given as well.

Progress

24 DEC 2021
Version 1.3.3 is released
- Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.43/ Promods 2.60

27 OKT 2021
Version 1.3.2 is released
- Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.42/ Promods 2.57

24 JUL 2021
Version 1.3.1 is released
- Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.41/ Promods 2.56

Content Changes:
- Added an Assets File (place below Red Sea Def/Map)
- Added Al-Muweilah in Saudi Arabia

4 JUN 2021
Version 1.3 is released. Offcial Changelog for Red Sea 1.3:

EGYPT 🇪🇬 Existing Country
-El Tor (Reworked City);
-Hurghada;
-Safaga, Port Safaga;
-Al Qusayr;
-Marsa Alam;
-Shalaten (Al Shalaten City);

HALA’IB TRIANGLE DISPUTED REGION 🇪🇬 🇸🇩 New Region
-Halayeb.

SUDAN 🇸🇩 New Country
-Muhammad Qol.

SAUDI ARABIA 🇸🇦 Existing Country
-Alsharaf;
-Alkhuraybah.
-Al Muweileh

28 MAR 2021
- Patch Version 1.2.2 is released. Updated compatibility for 1.40 and ProMods Middle East 2.52/2.55

24 DEC 2020:
- Version 1.2 is released. Compatibility is added for 1.39 and PM 2.51 along with Al Bad' added in Saudi Arabia, St. Catherine added in Egypt, and a BETA version of El Tor added as well!

23 OCT 2020:
- Patch Version 1.1.1 is released. It contains Nuweiba rebuilt, mountains and terrain redone from Taba to Sharm el Sheikh, VolgaMap bug fixed, and ferry in Sharm opened to allow for ferry mods to connect to Sharm el Sheikh, if applicable.

10 SEP 2020:
- Version 1.1 is released. It contains Sharm El-Sheikh, some adjustments to Nuweiba and the roads connecting the cities.

30 AUG 2020:
- Red Sea Map is officially released. Version 1.0 contains the road connection south of ProMods ME 2.50's Taba, the city of Nuweiba, and the small town of Dahab. Special thanks to our beta testing team who worked diligently and hard this past week to get this map released to patient fans! Expand your ETS2 map, we'll keep it going down through Africa!

20 MAY 2020:
- Discord and ProMods WIP Forum Post made to engage the community
- Road to Nuweiba, Red Sea Map's first city, complete. Construction on Nuweiba is currently in progress. I will most likely release it once Nuweiba is complete to provide a teaser for what's to come.

Everyone, I want to thank you for your support and being fans of TerraMaps projects. Red Sea Map started with a simple road down to Nuweiba, and we have a lot of development going on for future updates already! Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Expand you trucksim today.

Best regards,
TerraMaps

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.3 - Road to Sudan

After a successful release of the Caribbean Map, we are working on the the release of Red Sea 1.3. Our focus is now on the Red Sea Map as the red sea coast in Egypt and Sudan is gonna be a huge one! Red Sea Map 1.3 should be released within a the next two months as we now have three developers working on it. We still have a few towns to finish along the Egyptian and Sudan coast line: - Hurghada, Safaga, Al Qusayr, Marsa Alam, Shalaten, Halaib - Halayeb Triangle (Egypt) and Muhammad Qol (Sudan)

Today we will how the some screenshots of the work in Egypt and Sudan. Sunday we have some more pictures .
So stay tuned, and thank you for the AMAZING support you all have been giving to Red Sea Map, it motivates us a lot. Stay tuned 🙂

Safaga, Egypt

Somewhere in Africa

Shalaten (Al Shalaten City), Egypt

Nubian Desert

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers Pilot, Forze, ETS2 Player
Modeler: SlenderSmoke
Research: Hysteria and Mohammed
And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

O

OlafJ

[WIP] Red Sea Map 1.3 - Saudi Arabia

Today we will show the other side of the Red Sea Coast.
The road from Al Bad to Sharma and Sharma in Saudi Arabia. Forze an other of our developers is working on this.

Al Bad

Connection to existing area.

Al Bad Southern Exit!

Entering into Al Bad

Exiting Al Khurabayah

Saudi Arabia Highway

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers Pilot, Forze, ETS2 Player
Modeler: SlenderSmoke
Research: Hysteria and Mohammed

And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Bodenseetrucker

Reaction score
Hello,

is it planned to connect Red Sea with the wonderful AfroMap?
Version 2.2 is the latest and working errorfree with PM 2.55.

Good success
Bodenseetrucker

Attachments

• Bild_2021-04-21_092206.png
    Bild_2021-04-21_092206.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 1,561

bane88

Reaction score
I need a cold beer. All this sand makes you thirsty :cool:(y)

O

OlafJ

Hello,

is it planned to connect Red Sea with the wonderful AfroMap?
Version 2.2 is the latest and working errorfree with PM 2.55.

Good success
Bodenseetrucker
No. Afromap 2.2 is an stolen version. Magreb Maps will redo AfroMap and we plan to connect to Magreb Maps

Bodenseetrucker

Reaction score
Thanks for the info - I never heard this and I am wondering due the fact that this map is part of a lot of combo videos at Youtube.
Nevertheless, a new modern map is definitely the better option.

Have a nice weekend.

O

OlafJ

Thanks for the info - I never heard this and I am wondering due the fact that this map is part of a lot of combo videos at Youtube.
Nevertheless, a new modern map is definitely the better option.

Have a nice weekend.
Yeah we know that. It is the choice of every player to use AfroMap or not.
Only we don't want to support Afromap because we wouldn't want the same to happen to our Map and we are partner with Magreb Map

T

The Saint

No. Afromap 2.2 is an stolen version. Magreb Maps will redo AfroMap and we plan to connect to Magreb Maps
Wow...i didn’t know that about AfroMap...and I use it so often in combo maps.... :-(

bane88

Reaction score
Yeah we know that. It is the choice of every player to use AfroMap or not.
Only we don't want to support Afromap because we wouldn't want the same to happen to our Map and we are partner with Magreb Map

Well , as a honorable player i will delete AfroMap from my combo and wait for Magreb. (y)
Are there any other stolen versions that most of us are using in the combos ?

Deepestsouth

Reaction score
I’m glad Maghreb is happening still at some point especially now you can link it with Iberia in the east and now maybe Red Sea in the west of Africa. Same out of principle I’m not using afromap

T

The Saint

I really like to play combos and now with the creation of the Iberia map, an optional connection through Africa to Europe is needed to connect Iberia to the Middle East, passing through the whole Maghreb. Another combo of stolen maps that had already been done was Mario´s Map that connected Portugal / Spain and islands to the Middle East of the Promods

Deepestsouth

Reaction score
Really looking forward to actually connecting Europe with Africa like promods Middle East and Red Sea.least the assets are there in Spain with Algeciras and I think Barcelona ship to Africa in real life.

O

OlafJ

Well , as a honorable player i will delete AfroMap from my combo and wait for Magreb. (y)
Are there any other stolen versions that most of us are using in the combos ?
If you use the maps from these combos you are safe ;)

O

OlafJ

I really like to play combos and now with the creation of the Iberia map, an optional connection through Africa to Europe is needed to connect Iberia to the Middle East, passing through the whole Maghreb. Another combo of stolen maps that had already been done was Mario´s Map that connected Portugal / Spain and islands to the Middle East of the Promods
Mario Map :D
That is a map which only contains stolen maps.

And about Maghreb Map. Yes we are eagerly waiting for this map so that we can also work on an RC with Maghreb.
Imagine that you can just drive around the Mediterranean. :love::giggle::giggle:

T

The Saint

Mario Map :D
That is a map which only contains stolen maps.

And about Maghreb Map. Yes we are eagerly waiting for this map so that we can also work on an RC with Maghreb.
Imagine that you can just drive around the Mediterranean. :love::giggle::giggle:
ya...Mario Map is a very "special" Map Mod lolololol
For my side, will not be anymore in my Combo´s

O

OlafJ

I can tell a whole story about Mario Maps.
But lets keep in on topic here. ;)

Continue here about Mario Maps

O

OlafJ

[WIP] Red Sea Map 1.3 - Coming Soon

We know it's been a bit quiet this past weeks, but we'll be picking up mapping Red Sea Map very soon.
Red Sea Map Version 1.3 is 70% done. There is one big city left, Safaga. Pilot on Safaga in Red Sea, after that we'll just have Hurghada Airport to rebuild and Al Qusayr and and a few coastal towns. We cannot speculate a release date yet, because there is no certainty. What I can say is that Red Sea 1.3’s development is once again back on track and will require a couple more weeks to be done, but that is subject to change.

The next version of Red Sea will feature more than 1500 kms of roads to explore in Eastern Egypt, Sudan and Western Saudi Arabia, as well as the completion of the El Tor area in the Sinai.

Cities in version 1.3. Subject to change.
-EGYPT 🇪🇬 (EXISTING COUNTRY)
New Cities:
-Hurghada;
-Safaga;
-Quseer;
-Marsa Alam;
-Berenice Troglodytica (Scenery);
-Wadi El Gamal National Park (Scenery);
-Shalaten;
-Halayeb.

-SUDAN 🇸🇩 (NEW COUNTRY)
Cities included: