What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.3.3 for ETS2 1.42/ Promods(ME) 2.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

[WIP] Red Sea Map 1.3 - Coming Very soon!!!

As you may already know, Red Sea 1.3 is coming REAL soon! This will be the biggest release of TerraMaps until now. A real masterpice.
All the content for Red Sea Map 1.3 has been finished, the BETA Testing phase is almost finised today! Currently, Saudi Arabia is being tested. Two new Saudi cities will be included: Alsharaf and Alkhuraybah.

Hurghada, Egypt

Alkhuraybah, Saudi Arabia

Alsharaf, Saudi Arabia

As always, stay tuned! 😄
Expand you trucksim today.

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers Pilot, Forze, ETS2 Player
Modeler: SlenderSmoke
Research: Hysteria and Mohammed

And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Last edited by a moderator:

bane88

Reaction score
Driving it an looks very good. Thanks for your amazing work. Keep it up !!!

O

OlafJ

[REL]Red Sea Map 1.3 - The Road to Sudan - RELEASED

Welcome to the Red Sea!

TerraMaps, the same team that brought you the Caribbean Map and Road to Asia is proud to present the Red Sea Map 1.3 for ETS2

After many months of work, the TerraMaps team is proud to announce that Red Sea 1.3 is now RELEASED! Enjoy a beautiful drive through the Egyptian coast of the Red Sea, the Nubian Desert in Sudan, and the modern Saudi Arabian highways in the Tabuk Province!

Starting today, you can travel along both sides of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is an elongated inland sea located between Asia and Africa. With over 1,000 KM of new roads, this is a welcome addition to Longhaul enthusiasts. On the side of Egypt and Sudan you will pass touristic locations such as Hurghada and Marsa Alam, in an area known as the Red Sea Riviera.But as soon as you leave Egypt and enter the dangerous Hala'ib Triangle, the landscape changes and you enter the desolate and poor area of the Red Sea. The journey ends on the Red Sea side in the rugged area of Sudan. On the Saudi Arabia side you can visit 2 new cities.
The Red Sea is famous for its beautiful and extensive coral reefs, including along the coasts of Egypt and Sudan. These coastal reefs are among the richest coral reefs in the world.

OFFICIAL CHANGELOG FOR RED SEA 1.3

EGYPT 🇪🇬 Existing Country
-El Tor (Reworked City);
-Hurghada;
-Safaga, Port Safaga;
-Al Qusayr;
-Marsa Alam;
-Shalaten (Al Shalaten City);

HALA’IB TRIANGLE DISPUTED REGION 🇪🇬 🇸🇩 New Region
-Halayeb.

SUDAN 🇸🇩 New Country
-Muhammad Qol.

SAUDI ARABIA 🇸🇦 Existing Country
-Alsharaf;
-Alkhuraybah.

Border post entering Sudan:

Enjoy the long awaited Red Sea Map 1.3 - The Road to Sudan: https://terramaps.net/forum/threads/red-sea-map-official-download.47/

Like Road to Asia, there is a premium download link after a donation of 1 euro which goes directly to fund our project and expansion goals. We appreciate all the donations from Road to Asia and it means a lot to us!

There is also, as usual, a free sharemods ad-based download link available too.

Special thanks to Lead Developer Tedesco for leading the large 1.3 project plan and all mappers, modelers, researchers, and technicians as well as beta testers that made this map happen. And don't forget to thank your awesome Support Team when asking them for help and assistance should you encounter any errors or difficulties!

Mod Resharers you are not allowed to reshare or reupload Red Sea Map. We will be on high alert the next two weeks and take swift action if you do. We're getting more aggressive with our takedown requests and reaching out directly to ISP's now for repeat offenders. The only link you can share if you want to showcase our map is the offical forum link. If you have any questions, DM me or any of our Board Members. The EULA can be found here: https://terramaps.net/TerraMaps EULA.pdf

To promote our release here are some screenshots from our partner VTC ATRANS.

Expand you trucksim today.

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers Pilot, Forze, ETS2 Player
Modeler: SlenderSmoke
Research: Hysteria and Mohammed

And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

D

Deleted member 86

Молодец, уже скачал, вечером протестирую, спасибо всей команде за такой упорный труд

Jolakottur

Reaction score
Hello ! Congratulations on the release, the map is absolutely brilliant - I still have to drive in the new areas in KSA, but the road from Hurghada to Muhammad Qol is simply epic ! Great work guys :)

D

Deleted member 86

Проехал до Судана, я в восторге, вы настоящие мастера картостроения, браво.

Attachments

• ets2_20210605_222856_00.png
    ets2_20210605_222856_00.png
    956.7 KB · Views: 235
  • ets2_20210605_223516_00.png
    ets2_20210605_223516_00.png
    718.4 KB · Views: 241
D

Deleted member 86

Есть небольшой баг, когда проезжает полицейская машина, в зеркалах не видны колеса полицейской машины.

D

Deleted member 86

Извините, я не сделал снимок экрана

Shiriru94

Reaction score
Amazing Map - and I'm looking forward to see what will happen next :D
Question: Are there also plans for covering Cairo, Alexandria with the Nile Delta and the Suez-Canal region?

O

OlafJ

Amazing Map - and I'm looking forward to see what will happen next :D
Question: Are there also plans for covering Cairo, Alexandria with the Nile Delta and the Suez-Canal region?
No Promods has plans of doing that region with Promods ME

AlexBr967

Reaction score
Hi, I recently added Red Sea Map to my map combo. I noticed that some cars glowed red. This only happens when at a specific distance range from the car and only with one car model (I think). I have tested with a profile with only Red Sea Map, Promods and Promods ME. The game.log and screenshot attached are from this profile. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/KDD6H28

Attachments

• game.log.txt
    302.3 KB · Views: 250
O

OlafJ

Hello,
Thanks for reporting.
It is a known bug/issue. It will be fixed

Reaction score
I THINK WAS GREAT,I HOPE TO UPDATE TO EAST AFRICA,IF CONDITIONS PERMIT,THE MAP MOD CAN UPDATE TO SOUTH AFRICA (y) (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8