What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.3.3 for ETS2 1.42/ Promods(ME) 2.60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olsby

Reaction score
Is there any chance we can get a temporary fix for this, it's kind of immersion braking when the car litterally glows in the dark ?

Olsby

Reaction score
I understand :)
It doesn't really matter for me personally at the moment any way, I love The Red Sea, but I threw the rest of Promods 2.56 out because it's a buggy mess, I started a career in Dublin and so I drove a lot in Britain..and the bugs with traffic lights facing the wrong way and pedestrians spawning and despawning with a one second rate was to much, it took away all the fun, so I won't be using Promods again until these bugs are adressed.
I started a new carreer in Roex instead and will be adding RusMap and SR to it.. though I miss Scandinavia with no Promods

AlexBr967

Reaction score
Those bugs weren't ProMods bugs. They were caused by a conflict between ProMods and Roex. A new road connection has been made which should fix it.

Olsby

Reaction score
Those bugs weren't ProMods bugs. They were caused by a conflict between ProMods and Roex. A new road connection has been made which should fix it.
Nope, I had this bug without Roex. It might have been a conflict with Roex, but I still had it without it, Ireland and Scotland was fine, but England was a mess, and so was the traffic light enforced road work areas.

Reaction score
Website
lnk.bio
Nope, I had this bug without Roex. It might have been a conflict with Roex, but I still had it without it, Ireland and Scotland was fine, but England was a mess, and so was the traffic light enforced road work areas.
That's an issue that is isolated just to you

Please make a new thread in General Support with your game.log and we'll go from there :)

O

OlafJ

Some belated news:)

[REL]Red Sea Map Version 1.3.1 Patch Released for ETS2 1.41/PMME 2.56

Red Sea Map is now compatible with ETS2 1.41 with version 1.3.1

Content Changes:
- Added an Assets File (place below Red Sea Def/Map)
- Added Al-Muweilah in Saudi Arabia

To download, visit: https://terramaps.net/download/
(Premium Link is updated for 1.3.1 and includes both def/map and assets)
(Older version for 1.40 found on the forum post)

All of our maps are now ETS2 1.41 compatible. Enjoy, thanks for expanding your truck sim with us, and happy trucking!

O

OlafJ

[REL]Red Sea Map Version 1.3.2 Patch Released for ETS2 1.42/PMME 2.57

Red Sea Map is now compatible with ETS2 1.42 with version 1.3.2​

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: DO NOT reupload our map. It's covered under EULA and we do take swift action. We are going right to your ISP behind your CloudFlare accounts, so just don't do it. You are welcomed to showcase our map but it must point to our main download page. You know the drill.

Changelog:
- Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.42/ Promods 2.57
- Added compatibility for Mod Convoys on ETS 2 1.42.

You can now enjoy the Red Sea Map Addon with your friend on convoy mode!
This version is compatible with ProMods 2.57 and ProMods Middle-East Addon 2.57.
Both mods are required in order for Red Sea to work.

To download, visit: https://terramaps.net/download/
(Premium Link is updated for 1.3.2 and includes both def/map and assets)

All of our maps are now ETS2 1.42 compatible. Enjoy, thanks for expanding your truck sim with us, and happy trucking!

Stay Tunned!

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers Pilot, Flake and Renegade.
Modelers: Slender and Mango
Research: Hysteria and Mohammed
And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

TrainDane

Reaction score
Hi.

I have installed Red Sea map the new version. I can not understand why somehouses are purple different places on my map. There are purple houses in Sweden. Finland. Russia. France and some bridges in Spain. I tried to uninstall red sea mod and the purple houses was vanished. Is there a reason why?
Loadorder or ?

Greatings TrainDane

K

Kayla

What's your load order? And also, could you post your game log?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kayla

In your launch options for ETS2 on steam, add the comment -unlimitedlog . Your gamelog file is going to be located in the directory where your mods folder is located. The gamelog file generates after launching the game and selecting and loading in a profile.

Update: The issue might be on our side. We're looking into it. If it is, we'll have it fixed by the next update of Red Sea Map. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Narran

Reaction score
RED SEA map MOD for 1.43 isn't out yet, does anyone know what the status of its release is?

OKHI233

Reaction score
ProMods isn't out for 1.43 yet and RSM is a PM and PMME add-on so they need to wait for PM. PM 2.60 should came this or next month consider they released the teaser trailer today...

O

OlafJ

[REL]Red Sea Map Version 1.3.3 Patch Released for ETS2 1.43/PMME 2.60

Red Sea Map is now compatible with ETS2 1.43 with version 1.3.3​

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: DO NOT reupload our map. It's covered under EULA and we do take swift action. We are going right to your ISP behind your CloudFlare accounts, so just don't do it. You are welcomed to showcase our map but it must point to our main download page. You know the drill.

Changelog:
- No new content added, it's a compatibility update to work with 1.43, PMME 2.60, and has been tested and compatible with RTA and ProMods. 🇪🇬 🇸🇩 🇸🇦

This version is compatible with ProMods 2.60 and ProMods Middle-East Addon 2.60.
Both mods are required in order for Red Sea to work.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Download: https://terramaps.net/download/
(Premium Link is updated for 1.3.3 and includes both def/map and assets)

Note, the website will be updated later, we are in Holiday Mode now so this release was not planned but we want those spending Christmas enjoying PMME's new update with our expansion of Egypt Saudi Arabia and Sudan in 1.43, we will update the website as soon as time allows, when that happens, that will be the official download link THE PREMIUM LINK IS STILL ON 1.42, ONLY DOWNLOAD FREE FOR 1.3.3/1.43 FOR NOW

Enjoy, thanks for expanding your truck sim with us, and happy trucking!

Lead Developer Hajda
Participating Developers, Pilot and Quel
Modelers: Slender and Mango
Maptechnician: Deidra
Research: NRS
And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello, Olaf! After the Promods team released version 2.60, the Roex and Rusmap team are saying that they are not going to make road connection with Promods from now on. So can you make a optional ferry connection with the Roex map? I really want to see the Red Sea map with Roex combo...

O

OlafJ

At the moment we are considering all kinds op options.
And we are working on a way to connect to RoEx. More on that later

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm really upset to hear that we couldn't drive from Turkmenistan to Iceland through Turkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8