What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.4.3 for ETS2 and Promods(ME) 2.63

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonaz

Reaction score
Hello!
Are you planning to release a 1.44 compatible update?
Good job keep it up!

O

OlafJ

At this moment it is unsure. Because of the actions from Promods.
1654696651564.png

We really need to wait and see when they release PMME how much it effects RSM and if it's really broken we'll have to discontinue it. But we will make a reasonable effort to make it work.

2022trucker

Reaction score
At this moment it is unsure. Because of the actions from Promods.
View attachment 534
We really need to wait and see when they release PMME how much it effects RSM and if it's really broken we'll have to discontinue it. But we will make a reasonable effort to make it work.
It's both weird and worrying to see promods building cities that may break red sea map

Last edited:

TruckinDavo

Reaction score
ProMods getting into area's others already doing/planning... not surprised by their actions.

2022trucker

Reaction score
So..... Middle east is released for promods, so how is the progress going for red sea?

O

OlafJ

[REL]Red Sea Map 1.4.1 Released - Patch Version for ETS2 1.44 and Promods ME 2.61

Fellow TerraTruckers and @everyone,

Red Sea Map Version 1.4.1 is now available for the version 1.44 of Euro Truck Simulator 2!

Official Link: https://terramaps.net/download/

No new content changes. Compatibility added for Version 1.44 for ETS2 and the latest version of PMME. No conflicts or issues detected or found. Place Red Sea Map above all ProMods and PMME files for it to work properly.

Premium Downloads

Finally, as a reminder, our premium download server is one quick zip file that contains all the files needed to run Red Sea Map. No ads, under 30 seconds (your internet speed dependent) and the funds help support future expansions and TerraMaps expenses. Your support is greatly appreciated and motivates us to continue our expansion plans! We would absolutely appreciate your premium downloads! Should you run into a pop-up error for whatever reason (rare), please let us know in admin-support so we can assist you!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: You do not have permission to reupload our map. Many of you guys have been in compliance which we appreciate, but a select few we have you on a watch list. We are monitoring, especially after release, so do not reupload our hard work hours that have gone into this project!

YouTubers: YouTubers who share links to pirated websites to download our map, or make videos showing our maps behind surveys and paywalls will receive an immediate takedown request through YouTube and a copyright strike on your channel. If in doubt, simply ask us! We aren't as mean as we sound despite these warnings. If you prefer to ask us in private, open a ticket in admin-support and we'll be happy to answer any concerns. But it's simple, do not share illegal links to our downloads.

alexchen1998

Reaction score
Hello, I am wandering if it is possible to make the cities align well with Promods high quality background (the background I believe many people are using). The majority of cities and roads in Saudi Arabia seem to float on the sea.

Anyway, keep up the great work. Thanks for your effort!(y)

O

OlafJ

Hello, I am wandering if it is possible to make the cities align well with Promods high quality background (the background I believe many people are using). The majority of cities and roads in Saudi Arabia seem to float on the sea.

Anyway, keep up the great work. Thanks for your effort!(y)

We are using Bengans BG mod. We belive this is more accurate then the one from DOWL/Promods

alexchen1998

Reaction score
Except for the fact that iceland in promods is in the atlantic sea if i use bengans bg mod
Yeah, so it is a matter of choice. The background of DOWL align better with most of the cities and roads, so I choose to use this one rather than the Bengan’s background.

Denis130283

Reaction score
Да, промоды только плохо делают, и не строят новые территории. и вы делаете альтернативу промодам, развивайте так же, как азиатский мод. там море свободной территории и промоды там что-то сделают через 10 летДа, промоды только и не строят новые территории. и вы делаете альтернативу промодам, разрабатываете так же азиатские моды. там море свободной территории и промоды там что-то сделают через 10 лет

Denis130283

Reaction score
установите связь с Roex и создайте свою карту Африки / Ближнего Востока, как вы строите мод Road to Asia

Denis130283

Reaction score
Спасибо за добрые слова
мы ждем от вас карту Африки/Ближнего Востока. пока они делают свои карты для версии игры, следующая версия игры уже выходит

tonaz

Reaction score
When it will be available a version compatible with game 1.45 and promods 2.62?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8