What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Red Sea Map 1.4.3 for ETS2 and Promods(ME) 2.63

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

Red Sea Map 1.4.3 for ETS 1.46 Updated

Fellow TerraTruckers and @everyone,

Red Sea Map is now updated for ETS version 1.46.

Official Link: https://terramaps.net/download/

Changelog:
- Compatibility added for 1.46

Premium Downloads

Please consider our Premium Downloads! Have you noticed all of those custom assets and fancy models? They are a direct result of your premium purchases! Not only does it help support future expansions and TerraMaps expenses, but you will receive a one zip file without any advertisements or pop ups and the download will be as fast as your internet will allow! Your support is greatly appreciated and motivates us to continue our expansion plans! We would absolutely appreciate your premium downloads! Should you run into a pop-up error for whatever reason (rare), please let us know in admin-support so we can assist you!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: You do not have permission to reupload our map. Many of you guys have been in compliance which we appreciate, but a select few we have you on a watch list. We are monitoring, especially after release, so do not reupload our hard work hours that have gone into this project!

Expand your truck sim today!

advan

Reaction score
Hello guys, thank for approving my account. I really like an idea and content of Red Sea Map! Sadly, I can't play it because I am still in ETS2 1.45 version and your download link is for 1.46. I tried to download and run it, but game says that it's not compatible. Can you upload 1.45 version to help me enjoy your map?

O

OlafJ

Hello guys, thank for approving my account. I really like an idea and content of Red Sea Map! Sadly, I can't play it because I am still in ETS2 1.45 version and your download link is for 1.46. I tried to download and run it, but game says that it's not compatible. Can you upload 1.45 version to help me enjoy your map?
Here are the download links for version 1.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8