What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL]Road to Asia 1.3.1 for ETS2 1.44 and 1.3.2 for ETS2 1.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The ferry to Salvador is for a connection to EAA is you have this in your combo.

Ahhh ok, I never had any success with EAA in combos earlier (before RTA even) so I dropped it out some time ago.

And on Songkhla I will not comment yet ;)

I don't think you need to anymore :D

That just leaves the Nampo-Jakarta connection that's seemingly not bi-directional any more. 1.2.1 had files for both directions, 1.3 only has the file for one direction, so it seems to be a "housekeeping" thing between releases that wasn't fully completed

Tommy1406

Reaction score
Ich habe meine AZGE-RTA-Fährverbindung entfernt, um dies zu versuchen, aber ich habe immer noch keine Fährverbindungen. Vielleicht habe ich dieses Problem, weil ich die kostenlose Edition habe?
vielen Dank für diese Info, jetzt Funktioniert wieder alles, ergo jetzt bin ich wieder Glücklich🤗 Danke,Danke

Tommy1406

Reaction score
Vielen Dank
Wir werden uns die Nampo-Jakarta-Verbindung ansehen
Olaf, jetzt Funktioniert wieder alles, es lag an der AZGE Fähre, alle Verbindungen jetzt da , super ich bin wieder Glücklich 🤗, Danke, Danke

T

The Saint

Ahhh ok, I never had any success with EAA in combos earlier (before RTA even) so I dropped it out some time ago.

I don't think you need to anymore :D

That just leaves the Nampo-Jakarta connection that's seemingly not bi-directional any more. 1.2.1 had files for both directions, 1.3 only has the file for one direction, so it seems to be a "housekeeping" thing between releases that wasn't fully completed
Even though I've been a sponsor of EAA since version EAA5.0 since version EAA6.0 I stopped using this map in Combos. The weight it has compared to the rest of the other maps and the problems it presents are additional headaches for the player. The creator of the EAA already from past versions says that the EAA must be played in an independent profile.

Reaction score
same problem for me too, no ferry from Dalian port., no train station from North Korea, waiting for your next update 1.31

O

OlafJ

same problem for me too, no ferry from Dalian port., no train station from North Korea, waiting for your next update 1.31
The AZGE-RTA Ferry Connection is no longer needed
Please remove it from your load order
I am quite suprised so many players still use this Ferry connection. It was made for ET2 1.40. This is because Baku-Turkmenbashi is included directly in the main RTA files from RTA 1.1 , no extra Connection mod needed.
But it seems that the navigation for whatever reason never wanted to go use the ferry but the ferry still works itself, issue with the UI nav, for some reason it doesn't like Baku - Turkmenbashi

Reaction score
The AZGE-RTA Ferry Connection is no longer needed
Please remove it from your load order
I am quite suprised so many players still use this Ferry connection. It was made for ET2 1.40. This is because Baku-Turkmenbashi is included directly in the main RTA files from RTA 1.1 , no extra Connection mod needed.
But it seems that the navigation for whatever reason never wanted to go use the ferry but the ferry still works itself, issue with the UI nav, for some reason it doesn't like Baku - Turkmenbashi
thanks for your suggestion Olaf, i will check it later

Luigi1989

Reaction score
Hallo, ich habe die 2 Fehler entdeckt

Attachments

• ets2_20220425_160652_00.png
    ets2_20220425_160652_00.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 247
  • ets2_20220425_155929_00.png
    ets2_20220425_155929_00.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 242

Luigi1989

Reaction score
Vielen Dank
Was ist im zweiten Schuss falsch?

once you can see that the STOP sign is floating in the air and on the other picture it looks to me like a texture error but I saw that there are still various roads that are not on the map but are still passable

O

OlafJ

I see the stop board floating now. We will fix it.
About the red texture under the truck. We can't replicatie it.

Attachments

• ets2_20220426_174525_00.png
    ets2_20220426_174525_00.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 172

Luigi1989

Reaction score
that's the mistake i meant

Attachments

• ets2_20220427_162616_00.png
    ets2_20220427_162616_00.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 188

Luigi1989

Reaction score
Ich sehe jetzt die Stopptafel schweben. Wir werden es reparieren.
Über die rote Textur unter dem LKW. Wir können es nicht replizieren.

or can it be possible that I use your map on 1.44 and that's why I have this red area under the truck

O

OlafJ

or can it be possible that I use your map on 1.44 and that's why I have this red area under the truck
Yes if you are using our map in 1.44 that may creat this problem. Our maps is not yet updated for 1.44

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8