What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia 1.4 for ETS2 1.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

[REL] Road to Asia v1.4 ETS2 1.45 by TerraMaps

Welcome to the Road to Asia!

It is with great pleasure we announce that
Road to Asia v1.4 for ETS2 1.45 has officially been released!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: DO NOT reupload our map. It's covered under EULA and we do take swift action. We are going right to your ISP behind your CloudFlare accounts, so just don't do it. You are welcomed to showcase our map but it must point to our main download page. You know the drill.

Official Link: https://terramaps.net/download

Consider our premium download
. Due to the increase in server costs and file size and usage of downloads, we have had to increase the prices of our maps. However, remember the premium downloads save you time so you can enjoy our maps quicker with a single zip file with all needed files to just drag and drop in your mod folder and it directly funds our maps and future expansion plans and helps us cover costs and expenses. Here are the new changes and the average download speeds:

Speeds depend on network usage and speed, but will be quicker than ShareMods
Road to Asia - $2.00 USD - 1.8GB in about 1 minute or less

Become a Patreon of TerraMaps
Like what you see? Consider supporting our project as a Patreon! We offer 3 tiers for all kinds of supporters! Your funding not only directly helps us expand and keep the energy going, but also involves you directly with our progress!

Support us: https://www.patreon.com/terramaps

What areas is our map included?
Road to Asia Version 1.4: features more of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan

Content Added:

Changelog 1.4
- Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan expanded
- Added one town in Kazakhstan
- Bugs from 1.3.2 fixed

Changelog 1.3.2:
- Compatibility for ETS2 1.45
- Bugs from 1.3.1 fixed

Changelog 1.3.1:
- Updated compatibility for ETS2 1.44
- License plates upgraded including localized Chinese license plates
- Humvee police car adapted in Afghanistan as well as AI traffic
- Bugs from 1.3 patched
- Added Chongju and Sinuiju locales missing from 1.3
- Added North Korean traffic policewoman in Pyongyang
- Road signs upgraded with higher quality and pseudo-distance
- South Korean font converted to NanumSquare
- Updated company logos to higher quality imagery

Change Log for 1.3:
- New cities: Seoul, Incheon (SK), Chongju, Sinuiju (NK), Dandong, Dalian (CN)
- Bugs fixed from 1.2/1.2.1
- New ferry/rail makeup, Dalian Port is now the new Ferry Hub, Valencia Optional Ferry Mod will drop Turkmenbashi and instead have Valencia-Dalian instead, from there, take a railway from Dalian to Wuqia to enjoy the rest of Road to Asia (or use TGS for constant road connections from Europe to Asia)
- Rail line from Balkanabat closed. Rail connection between Wuqia and Dalian opened
- New models (Yurts, Chinese style houses, Korean landmarks and shops, Dynamic Billboards in Seoul, and many more props)
- New signage in Pakistan
- New signage in Xinjiang with Uygher language
- Prefabs and other fixes from 1.2/1.2.1
- Locale fixes from 1.2/1.2.1
- Border areas with localized police and custom officers
- Custom terrain/Afghanistan desert reworked
- Overlays added in Tajikistan

Support

To crush the most common support questions here are a few things you can check before you add this mod to your combo.

1)Follow the step-by-step installation process for downloading and enjoying Road to Asia by TerraMaps for Euro Truck Simulator here:
https://terramaps.net/forum/threads/road-to-asia-1-4-for-ets2-1-45-official-download.141/
Please follow each step to ensure Road to Asia works in your simulator.

2)We only support the maps that we have in the TerraMaps and GMC Recommended Load Order 1.45:
https://terramaps.net/forum/forums/map-combos.49/
If you use other maps check other common used load orders like the ones from RoExtended https://roextended.ro/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
And we kindly ask you to ask the combo owner for futher support

3)TO AVOID Crashes go to Euro Truck Simulator 2 in our "Documents" folder, open config.cfg in Notepad, find uset r_buffer_page_size and change it to at least "30" or higher
(if the number is at 10, you will get a CTD in Ashgabat, Bukhara, Pyongyang, Seoul, and Dandong)

4)Recommended specs for Seoul, Dandong, Ashgabat, Bukhara and Pyongyang:
- CPU: Intel i5 6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 (1st gen)
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 series or greater (or AMD equivalent)
- SSD is recommended, need at least 13GB of free space for ETS2 + required DLC + Road to Asia mod
- Memory: 8GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Some more information about the specs you can use and testing it you can find here

5)Background Map
In order to be able to freely move around the world map and see cities and roads where they should accurately be, we work with Bengan's Maps and strongly recommend everyone who enjoys expanding their truck sim to utilize his maps. Download Link: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20
You can also instead use the High Quality Extended Map from Sipesor and ensures all cities are in an accurate location.
This background map can be downloaded here: https://terramaps.net/forum/threads...round-map-and-background-map-editor-pack.188/

6)Fix for problems with Project Caucasus.
If you see no city names in the map this is caused by Project Caucasus.
Please add this fix. https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simulator-2/map-patches/project-caucasus-map-combo-fix
Or check the GMC recommend Combo's. https://terramaps.net/forum/threads/gmc-logistics-combos.192/

7)If you have done all this and you still equire any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team:
Discord (use @terramaps-support): https://discord.gg/jxQyhwhCqD
Email: [email protected]
Forum: https://terramaps.net/forum/forums/support.57/
Please only utilize one of the above methods of reaching out to support that you'd prefer. They are all monitored equally, but Discord is proven to be the fastest response rate

Progress

20 JANUARY 2021:
- Road to Asia many of you have been following has joined forces with TerraMaps!
20 May 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.0.1 is released
19 JULY 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.0.2 is released
-Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.41, Baku ferry for AZGE from Turkmenbashi added, Vanilla version discontinued and merged with Flagship version. Assets file also upgraded to 1.41
26 AUGUSTUS 2021:
- Road to Asia version 1.1. is released.
Turkmenistan Complete, Afghanistan and both Korea's.
4 SEPTEMBER 2021:
- Road to Asia version 1.1.1 is released.
Bug fixes update and Added Nampo-Jakarta Ferry (JRR) and Nampo-Salvador Ferry (EAA)
22 OKTOBER 2021
- Road ot Asia version 1.1.2 is released
- Compatible with 1.42 and convoy ready
- Fixed some errors and bugs in the assets files
2 NOVEMBER 2021
-Road to Asia version 1.1.4 is released
- Patched bugs found in previous versions, prevented CTD chances in Ashgabat and Tejen, fixed signage and compatibility with SibirMap
18 DECEMBER 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.2 and 1.2.1 is released.
- more of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan as well as Tajikistan and parts of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Pakistan, and western China
11 MARCH 2022
- Road to Asia version 1.3 is released.
- New cities: Seoul, Incheon (SK), Chongju, Sinuiju (NK), Dandong, Dalian (CN)
17 MAY 2022
- Road to Asia version 1.3.1 is released.
- Bugs from 1.3 fixed, Humvee police car adapted and Road signs upgraded with higher quality and pseudo-distance.
27 JULY 2022
- Road to Asia version 1.3.2 is released.
- Bugs from 1.3.1 fixed
25 AUGUST 2022
- Road to Asia version 1.4 is released.

On behalf of the TerraMaps Development team thank you all for the HUGE support and hype you guys have been giving to Road to Asia. We read your messages everyday, and it certainly motivates us to keep mapping 😉 Thank you guys! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys.

The entire team at TerraMaps enjoyed making this map for you all! Please enjoy it and as always, thanks for letting TerraMaps expand your truck sim today

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

[WIP]Road to Asia 1.4: Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan Expanded

Central Asia has received a detailed expansion into Bukhara and beyond in Uzbekistan, Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan, Korday in Kazakhstan, Quetta in Pakistan, and Farap in Turkmenistan!

This will be RTA 1.4

We have now entered the initial BETA testing phase!

More news on facebook and Discord

Expand your truck sim today! :terramaps: :roadtoasia: 🇺🇿 🇹🇲 🇰🇬 🇹🇯 🇮🇷 🇦🇫 🇵🇰 🇨🇳 🇰🇷 🇰🇵 🏯 🚚

Reactions: Hao
O

OlafJ

[REL]Road to Asia 1.4: Central Asia Expanded is RELEASED

Fellow TerraTruckers ,

It is with great pleasure we announce that
Road to Asia v1.4 for ETS2 1.45 has officially been released!

Explore new challenging roads from deserts and Central Asian old towns to snowy mountain ranges. This update also includes more than 15 new detailed towns waiting to be explored by you.

Official Link: https://terramaps.net/download/

Changelog:

Premium Downloads

Please consider our Premium Downloads! Have you noticed all of those custom assets and fancy models? They are a direct result of your premium purchases! Not only does it help support future expansions and TerraMaps expenses, but you will receive a one zip file without any advertisements or pop ups and the download will be as fast as your internet will allow! Your support is greatly appreciated and motivates us to continue our expansion plans! We would absolutely appreciate your premium downloads! Should you run into a pop-up error for whatever reason (rare), please let us know in admin-support so we can assist you!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: You do not have permission to reupload our map. Many of you guys have been in compliance which we appreciate, but a select few we have you on a watch list. We are monitoring, especially after release, so do not reupload our hard work hours that have gone into this project!

Expand your truck sim today!

Denis130283

Reaction score
добрый день, ваша карта находится в конфликте с кавказской картой есть такое же название в регистрации одного города под названием Дербент

Last edited:
O

OlafJ

There is a problem with the City names when using Project Caucasus. For now please remove it.
The Combo is still tested by GMC. Please wait for this

Denis130283

Reaction score
нет города Дербент на вашей карте и гараж для картинки скриншоты находятся на вашем диссонансе в общем разделе

Denis130283

Reaction score
Олафж, когда вы решите эти проблемы, на которые я вам указал?

Tapir

Reaction score
One Comment to RTA 1.4 :
Great map, I love it. Olafj you know.😜
But what I saw at Bukhara, driving through the city : FPS got down to nearly 10.🤒
I never saw this before.

Last edited:
O

OlafJ

One Comment to RTA 1.4 :
Great map, I love it. Olaf you know.😜
But what I saw at Bukhara: FPS got down to nearly 10.🤒
I never saw this before.

Thank you!
Yes we know that Bukhara can hit the FPS hard.
But Qule who made this has been put lots of work into it to make if great.
It is always a choice between preformance and quality.

Reaction score
I just checked here for the FPS in Bukhara, and with a 3070-Ti, 400% scaling, 2560x1440, and every graphic option set to max, I was seeing around 40fps as the lowest. So I decided to try it on my other computer, basically the same spec hardware except a GTX 1070 (the "minimum" recommended spec), with exactly the same profile, mods, and graphics settings.

Nearly killed it :D Around 10fps. So I backed off the graphics scaling from 400% to 100%, dropped the resolution to 1920x1080,, eased back on "Ultra/High" settings to Medium, and it became bearable.

Seems the minimum recommended really is the minimum, but only if you back down the graphics options. This is not a great surprise to me, the 1070 is "stone age" now.

Edit: I did take the 3070-Ti machine up to 4K resolution. Yeah, don't do that :D

PS Awesome work in Bukhara by Qule, and it was nice to see his "sign" in the city too :)

Last edited:

CS-TMT

Reaction score
Thank you!
Yes we know that Bukhara can hit the FPS hard.
But Qule who made this has been put lots of work into it to make if great.
It is always a choice between preformance and quality.
Better yet is a good balance of both as not everyone has NASA computers and isn't able to have them 😉

O

OlafJ

I just checked here for the FPS in Bukhara, and with a 3070-Ti, 400% scaling, 2560x1440, and every graphic option set to max, I was seeing around 40fps as the lowest. So I decided to try it on my other computer, basically the same spec hardware except a GTX 1070 (the "minimum" recommended spec), with exactly the same profile, mods, and graphics settings.

Nearly killed it :D Around 10fps. So I backed off the graphics scaling from 400% to 100%, dropped the resolution to 1920x1080,, eased back on "Ultra/High" settings to Medium, and it became bearable.

Seems the minimum recommended really is the minimum, but only if you back down the graphics options. This is not a great surprise to me, the 1070 is "stone age" now.

Edit: I did take the 3070-Ti machine up to 4K resolution. Yeah, don't do that :D

PS Awesome work in Bukhara by Qule, and it was nice to see his "sign" in the city too :)
Thank you I added this to the first post ;)

Igorekha-1988

Reaction score
Здравствуйте. Скажите пожалуйста, а какие у вас дальнейшие планы на развитие карты? Больше всего интересует территория Казахстана.
Вы будите её развивать?

Ну и какие ещё территории планируются на карте?

Edit Translation

Hello. Tell me please, what are your future plans for the development of the map? Most interested in the territory of Kazakhstan.
Are you going to develop it?

Well, what other territories are planned on the map?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

We are planning to make a RC through Kazakhstan to Atyrau and maybe futher.
The reason we do this is mainly because The Great Steppe no longer works really well and causes more and more problems. As a result, we no longer have a good RC with RoEx or Rusmap. And what have understood it will take a while before Promods has a new version of Kazakhstan ready and we do not want to depend on this.

Otherplans are to expand into China, Pakistan and the east of Kazakhstan form the west and more of Korea and China from the east and possible Thailand

Tapir

Reaction score
Who understands that? Not me.:rolleyes:
2nd time Bukhara :
Driven through the beautifully designed city for a while again. BUT THIS TIME :

Lowest FPS 40, but otherwise normal as usual 60-80 FPS. I definitely didn't change my configuration.👌

Or was the graphics chip on vacation last time?:p

Edit:
@OlafJ : Good news with the RC to Atyrau😁

Last edited:
O

OlafJ

Well in also depends on if it was evening/night. Lights also cause a drop in FPS
And if it was busy with traffic or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8