What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia 1.4 for ETS2 1.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapir

Reaction score
Well, it was for the second time also daytime.....and I think traffic was the same as the first time.
It's still a real mystery for me.

Of course I know that traffic and lights have an influence.

Last edited:

Hao

Staff member
Beta Tester
Researcher
Support
Reaction score
I've just tried RTA 1.4 , very great update!

By the way, Could you tell me that will China be expanded in 1.5? I'm really looking forward to it.

Tapir

Reaction score
We are planning to make a RC through Kazakhstan to Atyrau and maybe futher.
The reason we do this is mainly because The Great Steppe no longer works really well and causes more and more problems. As a result, we no longer have a good RC with RoEx or Rusmap. And what have understood it will take a while before Promods has a new version of Kazakhstan ready and we do not want to depend on this.

Otherplans are to expand into China, Pakistan and the east of Kazakhstan form the west and more of Korea and China from the east and possible Thailand

O

OlafJ

There isn't much difference in the members on the RoEx forum or here is there ;)

Igorekha-1988

Reaction score
We are planning to make a RC through Kazakhstan to Atyrau and maybe futher.
The reason we do this is mainly because The Great Steppe no longer works really well and causes more and more problems. As a result, we no longer have a good RC with RoEx or Rusmap. And what have understood it will take a while before Promods has a new version of Kazakhstan ready and we do not want to depend on this.

Otherplans are to expand into China, Pakistan and the east of Kazakhstan form the west and more of Korea and China from the east and possible Thailand
Промодс меня не интересует. Хотелось бы увидеть расширение территории Казахстана от вашей команды. Желаю удачи и успехов в строительстве.

Translation:
Promods doesn't bother me at all. Therefore, I would like to see the expansion of the territory of Kazakhstan from your team. I wish you good luck and success in construction.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just driving in Bukhara again, a little after midnight so it was properly dark. Was seeing around 20fps, so I guess my earlier visit was with more light (although it wasn't middle of the day for sure)

O

OlafJ

I was just driving in Bukhara again, a little after midnight so it was properly dark. Was seeing around 20fps, so I guess my earlier visit was with more light (although it wasn't middle of the day for sure)
Night time causes even more drop in FPS.
This is because of the streetlight etc

Igorekha-1988

Reaction score
Здравствуйте. До меня дошли слухи, что, якобы, карта, Дорога в Азию, может некорректно работать без карты Промодс. Могут случаться вылеты, так как вы используете активы Промодс. Пожалуйста подтвердите, или опровергните эти слухи? Спасибо.

Translation:
Hello. I heard rumors that supposedly the map, Road to Asia, may not work correctly without the Promods card. Crashes may occur as you are using Promods assets. Please confirm or deny these rumors? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

joschie99

Reaction score
@OlafJ : How can I find a passing road connector for the roads between The Great Steppe and Road to Asia.

Please send me here the link.

In my new Combo I have seen this is the once mistake.

O

OlafJ

@OlafJ : How can I find a passing road connector for the roads between The Great Steppe and Road to Asia.

Please send me here the link.

In my new Combo I have seen this is the once mistake.
There is no RC (Needed_
Please check here for the load order

joschie99

Reaction score
@OlafJ : Please can you help me a little more. I´m not an expert for DLCs. :cry:

Perhaps you can make a little file in Version 1.45 for a ferry connection also from Valencia to Turkmenbashi? When it´s possible for you? ;)

T

The Saint

Well, it was for the second time also daytime.....and I think traffic was the same as the first time.
It's still a real mystery for me.

Of course I know that traffic and lights have an influence.
Hey @Tapir
Can you be more specific with the situation? as i understand you are saying that the fps suffer a drop inside the city of Bukhara. We know that Bukhara is resource intensive and may lower FPS, but it's a question of quality versus performance....

O

OlafJ

@OlafJ : Please can you help me a little more. I´m not an expert for DLCs. :cry:

Perhaps you can make a little file in Version 1.45 for a ferry connection also from Valencia to Turkmenbashi? When it´s possible for you? ;)
I am not sure what you mean?

joschie99

Reaction score
After an reperation on my combo I've seen no city names in my Road to Asia on the landscape card. Give it some little files to take into the map order for regualre this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8