What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

[REL] Road to Asia v1.0.1 - Released

MXTrucker

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Greetings,
Spent 2 hours of pleasure by discovering - live test- Road To Asia Map : just one of the most current beautiful map ;
Special thanks to Gringo, Tedesco & Olaf for their active participation, which increased the community interest.
Here's the video

HMD

Reaction score
Well done and special thanks to staff for this project. I hope this be the beginning.
And I want to know which will be the next : Incheboron border (entering to Iran);) or Ashgabat ?
Thank you.

eziominer

Reaction score
HI. I just saw your road to asia map and i really interested.
But can you upload your map in 7z file??
Internet traffic is very limited.
Thanks

OlafJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terramaps.net
Greetings,
Spent 2 hours of pleasure by discovering - live test- Road To Asia Map : just one of the most current beautiful map ;
Special thanks to Gringo, Tedesco & Olaf for their active participation, which increased the community interest.
Here's the video
Thank you also

OlafJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terramaps.net
HI. I just saw your road to asia map and i really interested.
But can you upload your map in 7z file??
Internet traffic is very limited.
Thanks
A .scs file is already a zip file. Compresing it even more won't help much and may cause problems.
If downloading is to slow. We also offer a premium option

eziominer

Reaction score
A .scs file is already a zip file. Compresing it even more won't help much and may cause problems.
If downloading is to slow. We also offer a premium option
Yes..
Juzzycat traffic packs and promods maps are in 7z too. And they are compressed like 35% (a bit more or less).
As I know 7z doesn't have any problem.
If you compress your maps it will help some people like me.
Thanks and sorry if my English is not good.

Deepestsouth

Reaction score
Brought the premium download earlier worth every penny and very quick download recommend people to get it. This is a big step into Asia and hopefully will continue onwards well done guys.

OlafJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terramaps.net
Road to Asia 1.0.1 - AZGE Ferry Connection (RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs)

Hello Big Combo fans!
The RoEx team (re)released the Azerbaijan/Georgia areas back into the map and also compiled Turkey into RoEx Version 3.0. We now have a ferry port in Baku and this mod will add a ferry connection from Baku to Turkmenbashi across the Caspian Sea.

The download is included in the premium download link, Patrons have it direct download through Discord in the Patron-Download channel, and you can get it for free on sharemods of course (it's only 2MB). The official link is our forum page, but here is a shortcut: https://sharemods.com/2r0hst6j4q3m/RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs.html

For the new (old) AZGE Addon, check out: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2111 and be sure to update your RoEx and load order

Load Order for the FC - Just add it right above Road to Asia's files (above def/map)

This will be implemented in the next Road to Asia update (either 1.0.2 for 1.41 or 1.1 with new content, whichever happens first)
For the time being, use this patch titled "Ferry Connection"

Check Arayas' load order for more connections and be sure to remove all Project Turkey files and 2.95 files

Thank you all for the support and Stay tuned!
Expand you trucksim today.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8