What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.0.2 for ETS2 1.41

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 86

Будет ли морское сообщение с Баку?

O

OlafJ

Баку удален из последней версии Project Turkey.

Так что это невозможно

D

Deleted member 86

Спасибо за ответ, я это знаю, но другой человек собирается построить карту Азербайджана и Грузии, поэтому я спросил, будет ли связь в будущем?

D

Deleted member 86

я это знаю, но другой человек собирается построить карту Азербайджана и Грузии, поэтому я спросил, будет ли связь в будущем?

O

OlafJ

Я так понимаю, вы имеете в виду FunTrucker. Мы с ним на связи. Если он сделает Азербайджан и Грузию, мы обязательно подключимся.

I assume you mean FunTrucker. We are in contact with him. If he makes Azerbaijan and Georgia we will certainly connect.

D

Deleted member 86

Да, это я имел ввиду, спасибо за информацию, будем ждать

O

OlafJ

[WIP] Road to Asia v1.0 - Coming Soon - Teaser Trailer

Hello everyone.
It has been a long wait. But I am happy to let you know that the release of Road to Asia won't take to long anymore
Yes, many have deemed it impossible. Some called it a “dead project”. Some made memes out of it. Even the TerraMaps team faced issues with this map. Many thought it was never coming. But I beg to differ! Most of the work has been done, all roads for road to asia 1.0 have been connected all that's left now is detailing and terraining and we are now prepaing the map for packing.With that being said, on behalf of the TerraMaps team, I’m happy to inform you all that Road to Asia version 1.0 has FINALLY entered its beta testing phase!! That means the map is coming REAL soon! Stay tuned, Turkmenistan is coming!! 🇹🇲
And....we're equally developing Red Sea and Road to Asia so Red Sea will be short after Road to Asia.

The release of Road to Asia is this week. Some may guess the date. ;)
To promote the release here is the teaser trailer and some more screenshot to enjoy.

(Don't mind the screenshot, Pilot was testing the trigger actions and a car cut him off :D)

As alwayas there will a nice spot for the Team Member Flagpoles and the Patreon Monuments. Maybe it'll come in 1.0 or 1.1, we'll see, still really WIP but thanks SlenderSmoke for modeling the Darvaza Gas Crate

Thank you all for the support and Stay tuned!
Expand you trucksim today.

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers: Xoryx, Tedesco, ETS2 Player and Pilot
Modelers: CrazyMango and SeveNteem
Research: NRS

And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Any comments are welcome!

D

Deleted member 86

Утром проснулся и вот такие хорошие новости, я очень рад, надеюсь, к выходным мы уже будем ездить по Туркменистану.

bane88

Reaction score
I'm currently driving through Sibir and Kazahstan, so it is logical to continue to Turkmenistan 😁

O

OlafJ

Find a hotel in Zhanaozen and book for two days ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tapir

Reaction score
Really great the new Road to Asia....I like it!!!

Unfortunatly there are little issues:

House on road ;[20/05/2021 10:41:36] (sec+0043+0003);173393;92.6065;12417.9;2.06535;-0.0931641

house 2 ;[20/05/2021 10:57:09] (sec+0042+0002);171016;92.1623;10713.6;0.375598;-0.0872734

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 226
  • house 2.jpg
    house 2.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 86

Ура, ура, ура, спасибо всем, кто работал над созданием этой карты, пошел скачивать))

D

Deleted member 86

Проехал до конца, нравится, есть небольшие проблемы, 2 дома посреди дороги, можно проехать, даже в Туркменбаши в начале просадки FPS, спасибо за работу.

bane88

Reaction score
Also there are Serbian police cars patrolling the area

1.jpg

O

OlafJ

[REL] Road to Asia v1.0.1 - RELEASED

Hello Everyone

After many months of hard work by the whole TerraMaps Team we are happy to announce that Road to Asia v1.0.1 is RELEASED.

On May 20th, 2020, Red Sea Map was officially founded and announced on the ProMods forum. With help from great mappers and friends from ProMods, RoEX, and other team members, I was personally motivated to learn everything I can about making ETS2 map mods. Little did I realize that one year later, TerraMaps would have been founded with 5 map projects and 3 of them being released. This is all thanks to our patreons, community, and most importantly, every team member that participates in building up our maps and our famous expanding your truck sim today mission statement.

Did I say 3 maps released? Yes I did, because today, on our one year anniversary of our very first map project, I am proud to announce our 3rd map project is finally released. Road to Asia by TerraMaps is officially out now!

The link is here:
Follow the steps to download the files. We also have purchased a premium download server as the files are in multiples and tend to get large and slow on our sharemods. We of course offer still our maps for free and the exact same version, but we hoped that to speed up and get to enjoying Road to Asia, some of you may enjoy the quick download link, which only costs €1 EUR ($1.20 USD). Patreons already have an access to a fast link. This link will also include all the files you need for Road to Asia. Your donations go directly to funding our project, server costs, website costs, and maybe a beer or two for our development team. We appreciate it and if enough people utilize this service, we will of course continue paying monthly for this server.

Lastly, I just want to remind mod websites that our EULA is updated to include Road to Asia. You cannot reupload Road to Asia without explicit permission from the Board of Advisors

To promote the release here is the teaser trailer and the relase stream Enjoy.

ROAD TO ASIA TEASER TRAILER

ROAD TO ASIA RELEASE STREAM

Lead Developer: Tedesco
Participating Developers: Xoryx, Tedesco, ETS2 Player and Pilot
Modelers: CrazyMango and SeveNteem
Research: NRS
And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

[WIP] Road to Asia v1.0 - Coverage Area and Load Order

Road to Asia 1.0.1 is released. In version 1.0.1, we'll bring you the Balkan Region of Turkmenistan with over 800km of new, scenic road to explore!

Road to Asia 1.0.1 coverage area

As you can see, you can connect from Great Steppe and go from the northern part of the Balkan region to the southern part of it.

We tested the load order/mapcombo for working with the following maps:

ProMods - PMME - RusMap - GreatSteppe - Red Sea Map- RoEx(free)

Other maps should not have any conflicts but have not been tested yet (but will be during beta), and with this standard load order, we used the ROEX recommended load order, however, we will publish our own ones as well on our forum upon release from Igor from Support.

Just remember, the golden rule to make everything work will be Road to Asia must go above Great Steppe for the included road connection to work.

DEF/MAP should go above ASSETS as well, but honestly, I've tested it with ASSETS above DEF/MAP and it still works no issues, but good practice is put DEF/MAP above ASSETS.

The ASSETS file will be 2GB to download, however, it will not be changed from version to version, so once you download it once, you shouldn't have to download it again unless SCS' version updates result in massive changes. We are also planning a premium download server for a quick download for the Assets file (Patreons will get this premium link for free), the normal free download will be hosted on sharemods as standard with our other maps (this applies just to the ASSETS file)

O

OlafJ

Проехал до конца, нравится, есть небольшие проблемы, 2 дома посреди дороги, можно проехать, даже в Туркменбаши в начале просадки FPS, спасибо за работу.
Проблема исправлена в версии 1.0.1.

Road to Asia Patch released, version 1.0.1 out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8