What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.0.2 for ETS2 1.41

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXTrucker

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Greetings,
Spent 2 hours of pleasure by discovering - live test- Road To Asia Map : just one of the most current beautiful map ;
Special thanks to Gringo, Tedesco & Olaf for their active participation, which increased the community interest.
Here's the video

HMD

Reaction score
Well done and special thanks to staff for this project. I hope this be the beginning.
And I want to know which will be the next : Incheboron border (entering to Iran);) or Ashgabat ?
Thank you.

E

EziOminer

HI. I just saw your road to asia map and i really interested.
But can you upload your map in 7z file??
Internet traffic is very limited.
Thanks

O

OlafJ

Greetings,
Spent 2 hours of pleasure by discovering - live test- Road To Asia Map : just one of the most current beautiful map ;
Special thanks to Gringo, Tedesco & Olaf for their active participation, which increased the community interest.
Here's the video
Thank you also

O

OlafJ

Well done and special thanks to staff for this project. I hope this be the beginning.
And I want to know which will be the next : Incheboron border (entering to Iran);) or Ashgabat ?
Thank you.
We still are planning. More news will follow

• Love
Reactions: HMD
O

OlafJ

HI. I just saw your road to asia map and i really interested.
But can you upload your map in 7z file??
Internet traffic is very limited.
Thanks
A .scs file is already a zip file. Compresing it even more won't help much and may cause problems.
If downloading is to slow. We also offer a premium option

E

EziOminer

A .scs file is already a zip file. Compresing it even more won't help much and may cause problems.
If downloading is to slow. We also offer a premium option
Yes..
Juzzycat traffic packs and promods maps are in 7z too. And they are compressed like 35% (a bit more or less).
As I know 7z doesn't have any problem.
If you compress your maps it will help some people like me.
Thanks and sorry if my English is not good.

Deepestsouth

Reaction score
Brought the premium download earlier worth every penny and very quick download recommend people to get it. This is a big step into Asia and hopefully will continue onwards well done guys.

O

OlafJ

Road to Asia 1.0.1 - AZGE Ferry Connection (RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs)

Hello Big Combo fans!
The RoEx team (re)released the Azerbaijan/Georgia areas back into the map and also compiled Turkey into RoEx Version 3.0. We now have a ferry port in Baku and this mod will add a ferry connection from Baku to Turkmenbashi across the Caspian Sea.

The download is included in the premium download link, Patrons have it direct download through Discord in the Patron-Download channel, and you can get it for free on sharemods of course (it's only 2MB). The official link is our forum page, but here is a shortcut: https://sharemods.com/2r0hst6j4q3m/RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs.html

For the new (old) AZGE Addon, check out: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2111 and be sure to update your RoEx and load order

Load Order for the FC - Just add it right above Road to Asia's files (above def/map)
loadorder-FC.png

This will be implemented in the next Road to Asia update (either 1.0.2 for 1.41 or 1.1 with new content, whichever happens first)
For the time being, use this patch titled "Ferry Connection"

Check Arayas' load order for more connections and be sure to remove all Project Turkey files and 2.95 files

Thank you all for the support and Stay tuned!
Expand you trucksim today.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

Road to Asia 1.0.1 - AZGE Ferry Connection (RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs)

Hello Big Combo fans!
The RoEx team (re)released the Azerbaijan/Georgia areas back into the map and also compiled Turkey into RoEx Version 3.0. We now have a ferry port in Baku and this mod will add a ferry connection from Baku to Turkmenbashi across the Caspian Sea.

The download is included in the premium download link, Patrons have it direct download through Discord in the Patron-Download channel, and you can get it for free on sharemods of course (it's only 2MB). The official link is our forum page, but here is a shortcut: https://sharemods.com/2r0hst6j4q3m/RTASIA-BAKU-FC.scs.html

For the new (old) AZGE Addon, check out: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2111 and be sure to update your RoEx and load order

Load Order for the FC - Just add it right above Road to Asia's files (above def/map)
loadorder-FC.png

This will be implemented in the next Road to Asia update (either 1.0.2 for 1.41 or 1.1 with new content, whichever happens first)
For the time being, use this patch titled "Ferry Connection"

Check Arayas' load order for more connections and be sure to remove all Project Turkey files and 2.95 files

Thank you all for the support and Stay tuned!
Expand you trucksim today.

O

OlafJ

Road to Asia Version 1.0.2 Patch Release for ETS2 1.41 Released
Road to Asia is now compatible with ETS2 1.41 with version 1.0.2.

No new content changes, but some changes occurred:

- Vanilla version is discontinued due to low downloads. If you choose not to use other map mods, you can still connect via Valencia, Spain via Ferry. I advise you not to go north of Garabogaz towards the border.

- Ferry connection to RoEx's AZGE Baku is now incorporated in this version. No need to download the BAKU-TM-FC anymore, this is also discontinued. However, there is still a navigation bug with the ferry to Baku where the UI map will not direct you to the ferry - instead, navigate manually to the Turkmenbashi or Baku port to use the Caspian Sea Ferry

- You must redownload the ASSETS file as the older one is not compatible with 1.41

- The 1.39 version of Great Steppe and the 1.40 version of RusMap work fine in 1.41 with Road to Asia 1.0.2. Don't forget the Great Steppe-RusMap RC and place it above these map mods otherwise you'll have a broken road in Engelsk

To download, visit https://terramaps.net/download/
(Premium Link is updated for 1.0.2 for 1.41, no premium link is available anymore for 1.40's 1.0.1)
(Sharemods links found on the Road to Asia page on the Download Link above for the ad based free download)

To download the old version for 1.40, visit our forum post for Road to Asia

Road to Asia 1.1 is still in development and will be available only for Version 1.41
To tease you all...here are some screenshots about what is to come.

Kim Il Sung Square, Pyongyang

Nampo (남포시), North Korea (2x)

Nampo Shipyard

Leaving the Nampo Special City (Free Port) Zone into North Korea, moving onto the highway towards Pyongyang.

Kwangbok Department Store (Job Depot/Prefab), Pyongyang, North Korea

Kwangbok St., Pyongyang (2x)

Ryugyong Hotel off of Ponghwa St, Pyongyang

Recruitment center on Ponghwa St, Pyongyang

With that, happy trucking in Road to Asia on Version 1.41

D

Deleted member 86

Почему мой профиль заблокировали? Ничего не нарушал, больше двух недель тут вообще ничего не писал, ко мне несправедливое отношение

Digital X

Reaction score
@Sabaeell Возникла проблема с форумом, вам пришлось сбросить пароль.

There was a problem with the forum, you had to reset your password.

D

Deleted member 86

Удалите мой профиль, у кого есть возможность

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8