Board of Advisors, Moderator
Board of Advisors
[REL] Road to Asia v1.1.4 by TerraMaps
Welcome to the Road to Asia!
It is with great pleasure we announce that Road to Asia 1.1.4 has officially been released for ETS2 1.42!
The biggest update of TerraMaps yet
Road to Asia has been a partner of TerraMaps for a long time. With the combined resources and bright minds in all departments coming together as one. We will deliver an amazing Road to Asia and work hard with releasing it!
Download Road to Asia 1.1.4 here:
We encourage Premium Downloads as these purchases fund our project directly and help support our modelers, developers, and various other team members. We truly appreciate it and it helps TerraMaps grow! Also, the premium download will take under 1-2 minutes and all you have to do is unzip and drag and drop the files into your mod folder instead of dealing with Sharemods and pop ups! Of course, if you aren't comfortable throwing us a euro, no worries, you can still enjoy Road to Asia 1.1 for free throgh Sharemods!
What areas is our map included?
-This update of RtAsia will add two border cities in Afghanistan, the rest of Turkmenistan, completing the country’s expansion, and, for the time being, a ferry to a very unique new area of the map: The Koreas.
Added Nampo-Jakarta Ferry (JRR) and Nampo-Salvador Ferry (EAA) per requests. These ferries will only activate when you have JRR or EAA installed in your profile, no additional mods needed
TURKMENISTAN - Existing Country
AFGHANISTAN - New Country
SOUTH KOREA - New Country (accessible through Ferry Connection for now)
NORTH KOREA - New Country (accessible through ferry connection for now)
- We added a new MODELS file, so now there are 3 required files to download, load order is: Def/Map, Assets, Models in that order above Great Steppe
- We also updated our ASSETS so remove your old ASSETS file and replace it with the new one on our website
- We took out the Valencia ferry per popular requests. If you want a Vanilla version or the ferry back, feel free to download the Optional Valencia Ferry Mod, place it right above Def/Map. This mod is not required to make Road to Asia work, it's optional if you want the ferry
- The AZGE Baku-Turkmenbashi ferry is included in the Def/Map. If you have AZGE, it'll automatically activate the ferry connection
- See https://terramaps.net/forum/threads/road-to-asia-1-1-2-for-ets2-1-42-official-forum.76/ for more installation instructions
Consider our premium download, it only costs a euro, it's a fast download, you get one zip file and all you have to do is unzip and drop the new files in your mod folder then add them back into your load order, that's it! No ads, no pop ups, no slower downloads, no multiple downloads - just one and done - and you can be happy that your small donation funds this project directly - the fancy new models you see, the fancy website, the cool features on Discord, and the motivation for our devs to continue expanding our projects - your donation plays a direct role in it and we greatly appreciate it so please consider the premium download! It means a lot to us and helps TerraMaps continue expanding at the rate it's growing!
Enjoy Road to Asia 1.1.4 and enjoy trucking through North Korea, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and South Korea with your friends and VTC! We'll be adding more multiplayer adventures in the future like fun mountain roads, dirt tracks, and other fun areas that will truly add enjoyment (and some laughs watching your friends flip over in Afghanistan) in future updates!
This map has no dependencies except for all ETS2 DLC Maps of course (including Iberia), we will try go answer your questions but if we cannot provide concrete answers to all of your questions now, please understand.
20 JANUARY 2021:
- Road to Asia many of you have been following has joined forces with TerraMaps!
20 May 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.0.1 is released
19 JULY 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.0.2 is released
-Compatibility fix applied for ETS2 1.41, Baku ferry for AZGE from Turkmenbashi added, Vanilla version discontinued and merged with Flagship version. Assets file also upgraded to 1.41
26 AUGUSTUS 2021:
- Road to Asia version 1.1. is released.
Turkmenistan Complete, Afghanistan and both Korea's.
4 SEPTEMBER 2021:
- Road to Asia version 1.1.1 is released.
Bug fixes update and Added Nampo-Jakarta Ferry (JRR) and Nampo-Salvador Ferry (EAA)
22 OCTOBER 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.1.2 is released
- Compatible with 1.42 and convoy ready
- Fixed some errors and bugs in the assets files
2 NOVEMBER 2021
- Road to Asia version 1.1.4 is released
- Patched bugs found in previous versions, prevented CTD chances in Ashgabat and Tejen, fixed signage and compatibility with SibirMap
- Added OpenGL compatibility (expect minor issues with black police cars etc, will fix in next version)
The entire team at TerraMaps enjoyed making this map for you all! Please enjoy it and as always, thanks for letting TerraMaps expand your truck sim today
Turkmensistan is one of the most boring country's to drive in. Unless you like deserts off course and you want to make very long (boring) hauls.
Thank you all for the support and Stay tuned!
Expand you trucksim today.