What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.1.4 for ETS2 1.42

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

You need to buy them in the steam store.
Scandinavia, Go East, Italy, Viva France, Baltic, Road to the Black Sea and Iberia.
Btw. That are 7 map Dlc's

Reaction score
Thanks bro it works. please check the attached photo, do i need any other file to download? and what should be sequence, which mod comes first

Attachments

• IMG20210909223354.jpg
    IMG20210909223354.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 330
O

OlafJ

You need also the Road to Asia models file.
Load order is:
Def en Map
Assets
Models
(From Top to Bottom)

smelly joey

Reaction score
Hello I've recently downloaded the red sea and road to asia maps and I was wondering what is the correct load order and why I cant see the map areas in the "world map". Is there a mod I have to download to see the added locations in the world map or is it due to wrong load order?

O

OlafJ

Hello I've recently downloaded the red sea and road to asia maps and I was wondering what is the correct load order and why I cant see the map areas in the "world map". Is there a mod I have to download to see the added locations in the world map or is it due to wrong load order?
First you need a Background map, otherwise you wont see the maps.
Read more here:

smelly joey

Reaction score
First you need a Background map, otherwise you wont see the maps.
Read more here:
Thanks

MikMik

Reaction score
Hey, first of all, nice mod, I really like the scenery!

I have one problem, I went to North Korea, and this railway station loads nice, however, when I go certain distance from it my game simply crashes.

Now, is it Kim Jong Un crashing my game, or is it something else? :D

I'd really like to see the Korea area, it's always been such a mystery for me, so if there is some way I can fix it, it would be dope.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hey, erstmal nette Mod, die Landschaft gefällt mir sehr gut!

Ich habe ein Problem, ich bin nach Nordkorea gefahren, und dieser Bahnhof lädt schön, aber wenn ich eine gewisse Entfernung davon gehe, stürzt mein Spiel einfach ab.

Ist es jetzt Kim Jong Un, der mein Spiel zum Absturz bringt, oder ist es etwas anderes? :D

Ich würde wirklich gerne Korea sehen, es war immer so ein Rätsel für mich, also wenn es eine Möglichkeit gibt, es zu beheben, wäre es dope.
Das Problem habe ich auch:Weinen:

O

OlafJ

@MikMik and @Tommy
The problem is related to your buffer size

How to change your buffer size:
1. Navigate to your game's Documents folder: The folder is located under C:\Users{you}\Documents\game
2. Go to the config.cfg file.
3. Find uset r_buffer_page_size and change the value to either "30" or "50".

O

OlafJ

[REL]Road to Asia 1.1.2 Patch Release for 1.42 has been released!

EULA/Mod Reshare Disclaimer: DO NOT reupload our map. It's covered under EULA and we do take swift action. We are going right to your ISP behind your CloudFlare accounts, so just don't do it. You are welcomed to showcase our map but it must point to our main download page. You know the drill

Changelog:
- Compatible with 1.42 and convoy ready
- Fixed some errors and bugs in the assets files

Download here at our official link: https://terramaps.net/download/

You must redownload all files for 1.42. All files have had some sort of adjustments to them, mostly bug repair, but the big one is compatibility upgrade. We changed more than just the manifest files. Also, for convoys to work with your friends and VTC buddies, you must both have the exact same version of the mod.

Consider our premium download, it only costs a euro, it's a fast download, you get one zip file and all you have to do is unzip and drop the new files in your mod folder then add them back into your load order, that's it! No ads, no pop ups, no slower downloads, no multiple downloads - just one and done - and you can be happy that your small donation funds this project directly - the fancy new models you see, the fancy website, the cool features on Discord, and the motivation for our devs to continue expanding our projects - your donation plays a direct role in it and we greatly appreciate it so please consider the premium download! It means a lot to us and helps TerraMaps continue expanding at the rate it's growing!

Enjoy Road to Asia 1.1.2 and enjoy trucking through North Korea, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and South Korea with your friends and VTC! We'll be adding more multiplayer adventures in the future like fun mountain roads, dirt tracks, and other fun areas that will truly add enjoyment (and some laughs watching your friends flip over in Afghanistan) in future updates!

In the mean time Tedesco and Xorxy are still working on Uzebkistan and Tajikistan.

Mang-it 🇺🇿

Uzebkistan 🇺🇿

Uzebkistan and Tajikistan border West of Dushanbe 🇺🇿

Happy Trucking!

Developing Manager: Tedesco
Participating Developers: Xoryx, Flake, Renegade and Pilot
Modelers: Mango and Slender
Research: NRS, Şeppik, Ming and Lucas
Map Technician: Deidra
And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

jeanpaul6264

Reaction score
Спасибо. У нас есть кто-то, кто работает над модификацией цен на топливо.
bonjour à l’équipe de TERRA MAP Je voulais savoir comment faire fonctionner la carte ROAD TO ASIA car je ne peux pas le faire J’ai essayé avec des promods et sans promods juste avec les 7 DLC S de scs mais toujours rien ne peut vous me donner les informations nécessaires pour faire fonctionner cette belle carte ROAD TO ASIA J’adorerais y aller pour faire des livraisons mais pas possible doit ajouter une carte nécessaire comme RUS MAP ou THE GREAT STEPPE pour faire fonctionner ROAD TO ASIA ???? merci pour vos informations cordialement jean paul

O

OlafJ

Bonjour,
Vous pouvez trouver toutes les informations sur l'installation du dossier ici :

Des informations sur l'ordre de chargement et les combos peuvent être trouvées ici.

La carte a été récemment mise à jour en 1.42. Pas encore beaucoup de cartes. Il sera donc toujours difficile d'utiliser tous les dossiers.

Lancer03

Reaction score
ets2_20211028_201022_00.png

I installed Road To Asia on my new profile along other mods. When I load it, there is something wrong with it.
At least, my ETS2 didn't crash, as I started the profile in Germany.

Lancer03

Reaction score
The countries of RTA isn't recognized, instead, putting "unknown" on the affected countries.

MrLarrington

Reaction score
The game loads fine with Road To Asia installed, but...

00:01:05.305 : <ERROR> City 'nukus' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'denov' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'gurlan' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'termez' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'bukhara' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'urgench' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'kipchak' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'tashkent' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists. 00:01:05.306 : <ERROR> City 'samarkand' cannot be linked with country 'uzbekistan'. Country of given name does not exists.

On opening the Road_to_Asia_DefMap_1-1-2.scs file I find that there is neither a /def/country/uzbekistan.sui file nor the /def/country/uzbekistan folder. Is this going to cause problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8