What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.2 for ETS2 1.42 and 1.2.1 for ETS 1.43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot

CEO
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Researcher
Modelers
Reaction score
Hi. We have intentions of mapping Vietnam in the distant future. We will have to complete a road connection through southeast Asia or through southern China first, so it is not a priority right now, but the long term plan is we will cover southeast Asia as part of Vietnam.

Reaction score
Hello, do you have any plans to make northern China(I mean every parts of China) and Mongolia in future versions?

Last edited:

Pilot

CEO
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Researcher
Modelers
Reaction score
Yes! Absolutely. We're looking forward to Mongolia too. Right now our priorities slightly shift because we need to accelerate our road connection to Iran. So once we're done with the left behind areas in East Asia from 1.2, which will be now in 1.3, then in 1.4 we'll accelerate Iran and expand on Uzbekistan. Then we'll head back into expanding northern China/Mongolia. Beijing will take some time to make though, we'll see what we can do up there

Reaction score
Then I could expect to drive at Mongolia at version 1.5 or 1.6
Because I couldn't drive through north korea in reality, I am looking foward to drive from my hometown, Seoul, to Spain through your map mod. That would be almost 15000km without a ferry, haha.

fedeg_1

Reaction score
Hello people. Consult. Is there a way to connect Southern Region with Road to Asia by ferry? Or some similar route? Otherwise on each trip I must cross RusMap and Great Steppe completely :|

dhr76

Reaction score
Hello people. Consult. Is there a way to connect Southern Region with Road to Asia by ferry? Or some similar route? Otherwise on each trip I must cross RusMap and Great Steppe completely :|
You can connect the southern region to azge by RC and then use the ferry from Baku to Turkmenbashi

Narran

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone in the new year and best wishes for the new year 2022!

I have a question, does anyone know why PYONGYANG is showing off the map far in the top right corner? picture
Thank you for the information.

O

OlafJ

Greetings to everyone in the new year and best wishes for the new year 2022!

I have a question, does anyone know why PYONGYANG is showing off the map far in the top right corner? picture
Thank you for the information.
First of all. These questions go in the support section of the forum: https://terramaps.net/forum/forums/support.57/

You need to use the right BG Map

For more info check this.

Serg1994

Reaction score
Website
vk.com
First of all. These questions go in the support section of the forum: https://terramaps.net/forum/forums/support.57/

You need to use the right BG Map

For more info check this.
Olafj Good afternoon! In one of the builds on YouTube, I found your new maps that have not yet been fully shown. What can you say about this and will there be information about the new map of Africa and the Red Sea?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 304
O

OlafJ

Olafj Good afternoon! In one of the builds on YouTube, I found your new maps that have not yet been fully shown. What can you say about this and will there be information about the new map of Africa and the Red Sea?
Road to Africa is our newst map and one of the benefits for Patroens to enjoy.
At the moment we can't share to much information about it.

Narran

Reaction score
Road to Africa is very interesting to find that they are working on expanding it like this, great news!
There have been enough mods for Africa, but none of them are working well today, I hope you can do a great job again!

K

Kayla

Thank you for the kind words!

And Road to Africa hasn't had a Patreon release yet. Give us some time as we're working on a few things at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8