What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.5/1.6 for ETS2 1.46

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

Excuse me, when can the map of the China project be updated to a new area? I really like it :D
We are now working on releasing the first version of Road to Africa. So after that we will do more work on Road to Asia.
How long it will take we can't tell.

Simferon

Reaction score
the control point on the Uzbekistan - Turkmenistan border does not work. Otherwise, everything is fine so far

梦晨曦

Reaction score
Hello! Adventurous to bother you, I have two questions
1. When can I wait for ETS 1.47 compatible mods.
2.In Dalian, I get a flashback, I tried to change the CFG file, but it didn't work. Is this a bug?

joschie99

Reaction score
@OlafJ : Is it possible to play Road to Asia 1.46 in Game Version 1.47 from SCS together with Rus Map and them?

O

OlafJ

Hello! Adventurous to bother you, I have two questions
1. When can I wait for ETS 1.47 compatible mods.
2.In Dalian, I get a flashback, I tried to change the CFG file, but it didn't work. Is this a bug?
1. Read more here

2. change your buffer size:
1. Go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or Documents\American Truck Simulator 2. Open config.cfg in Notepad (this is a normal text file) 3. Find uset r_buffer_page_size and change the value from 10 to either 30 or 50

梦晨曦

Reaction score
1. Read more here

1. Go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or Documents\American Truck Simulator 2. Open config.cfg in Notepad (this is a normal text file) 3. Find uset r_buffer_page_size and change the value from 10 toth
Thank you for your answer, I will go and change the CFG file. Before that, my change was 30, but it still flashbacks

梦晨曦

Reaction score
1. Read more here

1. Go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or Documents\American Truck Simulator 2. Open config.cfg in Notepad (this is a normal text file) 3. Find uset r_buffer_page_size and change the value from 10 to either 30 or 50
I can't enter the map after changing the CGF file according to your method, and flashbacks appear directly
Version: oculus_previous-Oculus+OpenVR-1.46- (SDK 1.4.0)
If it's a version issue, what beta should I choose

in DDR4 2933MHZ 16GB

梦晨曦

Reaction score
I can't enter the map after changing the CGF file according to your method, and flashbacks appear directly
Version: oculus_previous-Oculus+OpenVR-1.46- (SDK 1.4.0)
If it's a version issue, what beta should I choose

in DDR4 2933MHZ 16GB@

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8