What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Caribbean Map v1.2.2 for ATS 1.44

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OlafJ

terramaplogo.png

[REL]Caribbean Map Version 1.2.2 for ATS 1.44 is Released

Welcome to the Caribbean!

DOWNLOAD LINK Version 1.2.2
The official download link is: https://terramaps.net/download/

Consider our premium download, it only costs a euro, it's a fast download, you get one zip file and all you have to do is unzip and drop the new files in your mod folder then add them back into your load order, that's it! No ads, no pop ups, no slower downloads, no multiple downloads - just one and done - and you can be happy that your small donation funds this project directly - the fancy new models you see, the fancy website, the cool features on Discord, and the motivation for our devs to continue expanding our projects - your donation plays a direct role in it and we greatly appreciate it so please consider the premium download! It means a lot to us and helps TerraMaps continue expanding at the rate it's growing!!

If you wanted to haul goods between the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, then this map is for you! The Caribbean Map for ATS will feature new countries to explore in ATS including Florida, The Bahamas, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica Venezuela and more! This area for sure deserves representation in our vibrant ATS community! This will be an addon to the game (not a standalone). Here is the initial map project plan:
initial-project-plan-carib-map.png

Important Changes
All ATS DLC maps from SCS required
This version is also non C2C dependent, however, it is recommended you use C2C and if so you can download the C2C connector and place it above Def/Map with C2C below Caribbean in the load order.
You can also use Deidra's Los Angeles Cruise Terminal mod to connect to SCS Vanilla areas via Los Angeles to Havana and from Havana you can go to Key West or Nassau.

- See https://terramaps.net/forum/threads/caribbean-map-1-2-1-2-1-for-ats-1-42-1-43-official-download.58/ for more installation instructions

+++++++++++
Changelog for version 1.2.2:
- Updated compatibility for ATS 1.44
- Los Angeles Ferry updated for ATS 1.44
- Bugs from 1.2.1 fixed and patched
- Merged the Kamaz and C2C/Miami bug patches into this version

Changelog for version 1.2/ 1.2.1
New Content:
-Miami, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Key West. 🇺🇸
-Port Maria, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Negril, Savanna-La-Mar, Port Antonio, Duckenfield. 🇯🇲
-San Juan, Fajardo, Caguas, Ponce, Mayagüez, Arecibo. 🇵🇷
-Punto Fijo, Adicora, Coro. 🇻🇪
- This version also cuts its dependency from Coast to Coast, so you can now play Caribbean Map without it.

Changelog for Version 1.1.2/1.1.3:
- Aruba
- Jamaican cities: Port Royal, Kingston, Buff Bay, Annotto Bay
- New islands in The Bahamas: Abaco and Andros Islands
- Cuban cities: Havana, Habana del Este
- KAMAZ truck dealership brought to you by Southern Region Maps (Thanks again to our wonderful friends at SRM) KAMAZ fully compatible with 1.41, including lighting, tuning, and accessories issues
- Fixed garage CTD's in San Nicolas, Aruba
- Accessories fixed for the Cabin DLC
- Fixed loading screen (now you will see the notifications that were hidden before)
- Fixed localization issues and added some new locale definitions
- Fixed traffic light/semaphore profiles
- Fixed sound definition issues
- Compatible with 1.42 and convoy ready

Added/Updated:
- Highly detailed police cars added/updated in The Bahamas, Aruba, Jamaica, and Guantanamo Bay
- Added KAMAZ for Cuban AI traffic
- Added Florida police cars, will spawn in C2C Florida areas and highways as well
- Added Los Angeles Ferry by Deidra as an optional mod for an LA connection to Havana (included in the premium zip file download)

Progess

12 MAY 2022
- Updated compatibility for ATS 1.44
- Los Angeles Ferry updated for ATS 1.44
- Bugs from 1.2.1 fixed and patched
- Merged the Kamaz and C2C/Miami bug patches into this version

18 DEC 2021
- Caribbean Map version 1.2 for ATS 1.42 and 1.2.1 for 1.43 is released.
- Adds more of Jamaica, the nation of Puerto Rico, the Florida Keys (with Miami) and a few cities in Venezuela.
- This version also cuts its dependency from Coast to Coast, so you can now play Caribbean Map without it.

23 OKT 2021
- Version 1.1.3 patch version is released for ATS 1.42
- Compatible with 1.42 and convoy ready
- Added Florida police cars, will spawn in C2C Florida areas and highways as well
- Added Los Angeles Ferry by Deidra as an optional mod for an LA connection to Havana (included in the premium zip file download)

25 SEP 2021
- Version 1.1.2 patch version is released for ATS 1.41
Bug fixes, KAMAZ fully compatible with 1.41, Highly detailed police cars added/updated

15 JUL 2021
- Version 1.1.1 is released for ATS 1.41

31 MRT 2021
- Version 1.1 is released for ATS 1.40
Aruba, Jamaican cities: Port Royal, Kingston, Buff Bay, Annotto Bay, The Bahamas: Abaco and Andros Islands, Cuban cities: Havana, Habana del Este.

07 Nov 2020
- Version 1.0.2 is released for ATS 1.39.

05 NOV 2020:
- Version 1.0 is released for ATS 1.38.
This version is the initial release, contains Nassau, Freeport, Alice Town, and Guantanamo Bay as well as a bonus area of Castaway Cay.

27 SEP 2020:
- the map has officially been organized into a map project as well as the Discord server opening to the public!

14 MAY 2020:
- Start of the Map

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

[WIP] Caribbean Map 1.2 for ATS by TerraMaps - Key West Rebuilt

Today we will show the some new progess on the Caribbean Map. A Ferry connection will be provided to Havana, Cuba from Rebuilt Key West to provide more driving experience on Caribbean Map for jobs from Havana to the mainland US. No more stops in Nassau (unless you want, we'll keep the Nassau connection too there)

Southern route near the airport in Key West

South Street, Key West, FL

Model done by CrazyMango

Southernmost point of the US and 90 miles to Cuba

Lead Developer: Pilot
Participating Developers Tedesco, ReconLobster
Modelers: Slendersmoke and (Crazy)Mango
Research: NRS

And of course with the help of the whole TerraMaps Team

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OlafJ

[WIP] Caribbean Map 1.2 for ATS by TerraMaps - Key West Rebuilt

Today we will show the some new progess on the Caribbean Map. A Ferry connection will be provided to Havana, Cuba from Rebuilt Key West to provide more driving experience on Caribbean Map for jobs from Havana to the mainland US. No more stops in Nassau (unless you want, we'll keep the Nassau connection too there)

Southern route near the airport in Key West

South Street, Key West, FL

Model done by CrazyMango

Southernmost point of the US and 90 miles to Cuba

O

OlafJ

[WIP] Caribbean Map 1.2 for ATS by TerraMaps - Slow progess

We're equally developing Red Sea and Road to Asia so they both can be released relatively at the same time.
Obviously since I can't be in two places at the same time, Caribbean is not being mapped while we're working on these two maps.

But every now and then we can show an easter egg ;)
Ernest Hemingway Home in Key West
Definitely a must visit if ever in the keys, even if not a Hemingway fan, to see the six toed cats wondering around the premises is worth a visit in itself!

[/SIZE]

bane88

Reaction score
"We're equally developing Red Sea and Road to Asia so they both can be released relatively at the same time."

Both maps relatively at the same time

1fe3bb108443f8a87429275f67e78858.gif

Pilot

CEO
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Researcher
Modelers
Reaction score
спасибо!

krongmd

Reaction score
Your map is great, but C2C is terrible. Tell me is there a possibility with the release of Texas DLC that your map will be connected by ferry to Texas without participation of C2C? Thank you for being, I get the thrill of driving on your maps!

Pilot

CEO
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Researcher
Modelers
Reaction score
Hi, we're very sorry so much that these free maps aren't to your liking! Oh how it pains us to know that such an esteemed ATS community member such as yourself is dissatisfied with the way we went about creating Caribbean Map.

krongmd

Reaction score
Hi, we're very sorry so much that these free maps aren't to your liking! Oh how it pains us to know that such an esteemed ATS community member such as yourself is dissatisfied with the way we went about creating Caribbean Map.
What? You did not understand me, I like YOUR work, but it upsets me that in order to get to the territory that you made, we need to go through a low-quality other map ...

krongmd

Reaction score
You have a strange reaction. I said that I like your project and thanked for your work, and you are rude to me for a simple question😕

Pilot

CEO
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Researcher
Modelers
Reaction score
Did we ask you for your thoughts? Did we ask you for your thanks even? No, we didn't. This is a free map, this is how we decided to go about making this map, if you don't like it, do everyone a favor and don't download it.

Tell ya what, why don't you go make your own Caribbean Map and make a Texas ferry connection! Can't wait to see it!

O

OlafJ

You are also forgetting something else.
C2C has been set up as a framework so that other projects can build on this. Like Midwest Expansion, Project Mid Atlantic, Montana. If you also use this, you can use C2C just fine. Only Texas could do a little better and it is not surprising that a DLC is now coming out for that.

E

EziOminer

He just asked is there any chance to use your Caribbean map without c2c map or not.
I have that question too.
Without any offence to your team and project. I really love your work.

Olsby

Reaction score
Hey, nice to see you are making maps for ATS, don't know if you remember me from the Roex forum.. probably the biggest fan you had for the red sea map :p I don't play ETS2 anymore though..at least not until we get Russia and some refurbished eastern europe.
Knowing the quality of your work you can believe I'm hyped for this, I'll be trying out the other version of the map after the this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8