What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL]Road to Africa 1.0.1 for ETS2 1.48

Jeffycarus

Reaction score
Esse mapa será compatível com o Maghreb ou Euroafrica ou dará conflito?

Jredman1972

Reaction score
Esse mapa será compatível com o Maghreb ou Euroafrica ou dará conflito?
According to GMC Logistics who make map combos, Mahgreb right now needs some fixes that the modder needs to do so there not putting Maghreb currently into their map combos, until it gets fixed. I have Eurafrica in a map combo recent one by GMC Logistics - Global map combo and it does work with RTA, I think it just might need some kind of a road connection.

O

OlafJ

According to GMC Logistics who make map combos, Mahgreb right now needs some fixes that the modder needs to do so there not putting Maghreb currently into their map combos, until it gets fixed. I have Eurafrica in a map combo recent one by GMC Logistics - Global map combo and it does work with RTA, I think it just might need some kind of a road connection.
A RC from RTA to EurAfrica? I don't think so! Or do you mean RTAF? No chance we are doing this either!

joschie99

Reaction score
@OlafJ : Is there already a planned release date for Road to Africa? And will you be able to download it through the usual ways like Sharemods.com.

O

OlafJ

@OlafJ : Is there already a planned release date for Road to Africa? And will you be able to download it through the usual ways like Sharemods.com.
We will release RTAF 1.0 for the public, when we release RTAF 1.1. for the Patreons.
This can be over 3 months, but it also can take longer

murlogryz

Reaction score
а где скачать road to africa 1.0? я зарегистрировался вчера/сегодня

billmou

Reaction score
hello.I became gold patreon.Where can i find the RTAF?

Nevermind i found it

billmou

Reaction score
Hello again.Although my load order was from GMC,i can't enter to rtaf area, because there is a huge stone that blocks the road,and also i can't find jobs to take me there.Once i am at home I will send a screenshot and the log.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8