What's new

Welcome to TerraMaps Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[REL] Road to Asia v1.7.1 for ETS2 1.48

Presidenis

Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly why I was afraid of the about of information flow, that there are no plans. I'm a Terramaps fan, I really want this thing become successful.

I think Road to Asia is one of the best map in the ETS world. Very high level. Users don't want new continents to be added, but continuous development in small steps. Köneürgenc should be discoverable and have a northern transport corridor on the map if the Great Steppe map reaches the cities of Karakalpakiya and Jasliq in Uzbekistan. It would be great to reach Bishkek and Wuqia by a more varied route. The Road to Asia map now has enough cities.
The Road to Africa map does not require much change either, Cairo should be added in several steps (of course, this is as much work as building Seoul) and a northern transport corridor towards Port Said to be connected to the PM Middle East map. This would complete the Road to Africa package.

So I'm a fan of Terramaps, but I don't feel the sense of belonging to the community on the forum and I miss the development perspective, while RoEx and ProMods provide that. One of the developers presented photos of the development of TGS on the PM forum.
Of course, the new pack won't come out until 2024, but they keep interest well, as SCS did for 10 months with the West Balkan DLC. I really want the creative community of Terramaps to be successful, you have started to develop very interesting areas, you have made Euro Truck Simulator global. That is why it would be good if you were motivated and purposeful to increase the number of fans. For this, you need to use the forum better and talk about how the project is developing.
You are targeting a good market. Many fans from the Central Asian region can be made Terramaps fans, give them the experience of belonging to the community. To being a Terramaps user should be a lifestyle

Lets make Asia great again :D
(Sorry, I'm a communications consultant in real life)

O

OlafJ

We appreciate your enthusiasm for TerraMaps. However, our team enjoys the area they map and make plans accordingly to which areas interest them the most. While we do appreciate the suggestions and feedback, please understand it does not dictate our policies or plans. Furthermore, we have no working agreement with ProMods so we do not plan to provide connections to their products, which include TGS and PMME. Finally, while activity may not be as active on the forum as you’d like it to be, our primary and most active platform and community is Discord. Thanks for your comments

Tommy1406

Reaction score
Hallo Olaf, ich weiß ihr macht eine tolle Arbeit was ich super finde , nur habe ich jetzt doch mal eine Frage, aufgrund der neuen Version 1.49 habe ich gesehen das Afrika und RTA nicht funktionieren , ich bin kein Mensch der nervt, nur würde ich gerne Wissen wollen, ob es dann für die 2 Karten ein Update kommt, ich fahre keine Promods da ich mir die Karte mit allen anderen im Orginal bewaren möchte, ist einfach zu gut.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.
LG.Thomas

The Saint

Staff member
Admin
Patron
Official Partner
Reaction score
Hallo Olaf, ich weiß ihr macht eine tolle Arbeit was ich super finde , nur habe ich jetzt doch mal eine Frage, aufgrund der neuen Version 1.49 habe ich gesehen das Afrika und RTA nicht funktionieren , ich bin kein Mensch der nervt, nur würde ich gerne Wissen wollen, ob es dann für die 2 Karten ein Update kommt, ich fahre keine Promods da ich mir die Karte mit allen anderen im Orginal bewaren möchte, ist einfach zu gut.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.
LG.Thomas
Guten Tag. Die RTA befindet sich in der letzten Phase der Aktualisierung auf Version 1.49. Im Prinzip wird es nächste Woche verfügbar sein.
Vorerst nur für TM-Patreons.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8